Stayed here 3 nights prior to taking a cruise to the inside passage. Nice location near gaslight district (restaurants, night life). Walked to cruise ship with luggage (roller bags). Rooms are large (2 rooms). Ours had a refrigerator and a liquor store is across the street to save a few $. We upgraded for $35 per night to the executive floor (called something else bu same difference). Provides complimentary breakfast in the business lounge with GREAT views of the city from an outside deck. Has a reasonable bar and restaurant. Absolutely no problems or complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Vancouver Suites is an all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Delta Vancouver Suites is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver