US$ 357
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 306
US$ 238
US$ 306
US$ 273
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 306/night.

The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 336
US$ 302
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver(Vancouver)
US$ 439
US$ 300
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 360/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 536
US$ 482
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 542/night.

US$ 428
US$ 362
  • Pool
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$ 375
US$ 356
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 309
US$ 208
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 260/night.

US$ 392
US$ 329
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenrobson streetliving roomstanley parkdowntown vancouverwell equipped kitchengreat accommodationwithin walking distancetim hortonsexcellent locationstyle hoteljoe forteshome away from homerestaurants and shoppingcanada placegreat citythe heart of the city
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

While travelling across Canada I usually only review restaurants in an attempt to help other travellers finds a great place to eat or one to avoid. I recently stayed at the Carmana Plaza and once again I was reminded why I quite often chose this hotel over other more pricy hotels. So it doesn’t have a rewards program, but the location and size of their rooms/suite makes up for the lack of rewards. Their junior executive suite is a full one bedroom suite with a living room, full kitchen, even an office within your suite. Priced right & centrally located this makes this hotel one of my favourites while in Vancouver. Plenty of great restaurants located closed by.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank travelingSyl
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This hotel reminded me of Club Quarters in Manhattan. It's really an apartment, with full kitchen and eating area. I can see where it would be great for business travelers, or those who were planning on staying for a long time. We were in for one night on our way up to Whistler, so I would have preferred a more traditional hotel that offered breakfast. There is a specialty grocery across the street so you can go out and shop and bring things back, but if you're lazy like me and would prefer not to have to get up and get dressed and would rather order room service there might be better choices. We had to check in late, as our flight was later, and they seemed confused about us and our reservation. Check in was slow. We were part of a larger family group that had arrived a couple of days earlier. The kids were hungry and my husband was able to go out to a Tom Horton's down the street to get us a late night snack, but it wasn't exactly convenient.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KSarahGH
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Perfect stay in a superb location. You are close to everything in downtown vancouver. The rooms were very spacious and clean and had everything you may need. The bed was comfy and the shower great. They have no restaurant but there's a good café just across the street that serves great breakfast. The staff is very friendly. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the city.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RoMaurino
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The hotel is located in a great spot, close to wonderful restaurants and right across from a lovely grocery store. Its convenient because of the full kitchen unit as well if you feel like making your own meals. we enjoyed our stay with the exception of checking in, my friend used her credit card and they hassled her on not having signed the back of the card. Other than that the room was lovely and staff is kind

Room Tip: I prefer rooms with balconies to the back side (its quieter) facing Robson St
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanna T
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I had never come across this hotel before but that in just unfortunate. I spent three nights and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel did not have many facilities but I wasn't looking for a lot of entertainment. There's a fitness center and that's more or less it. But the room was big, modern and equipped with a full kitchen. I had a two bedroom apartment with a small balcony. Plenty of room for me and it would be perfect for a family of four.

The neighborhood is great and I had everything within easy reach. Starbucks, A&W, Subway and Tim Horton are right next door. The Keg Steakhouse is across the street. And the lively Robson Street is two minutes away. The cruise port is a short walk away and I could easily run to Stanley Park.

Staff is pleasant and very helpful. Parking is available at the hotel but the rate is much higher than the parking facility 50 meters away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business