See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just a dumpy room is all I got for $110.20 (including tax). Facing a noisy busy road. Had to open the window and door to clear out the old musty smell. The outside door had to be slammed to close properly , so when the rental room next door was being vacated in the morning , making many trips to and from their car their was many door slams which shook the walls. Try and sleep with that! No bathtub just a shower. Quite an old crappy bed with sheets and one light stained blanket. Luckily I had my own blankets in my vehicle. The free wifi did not work , so I had to use my phone data. There was no tv menu telling which channels were available , which made watching it quite difficult. The pillows , like the mattress, were old and lumpy. Not even a coffee pot in the room , although there was some real lousy coffee available for guests in the office , that no one mentioned was available in the morning. One tiny broken bit of soap. They certainly will never get my money again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tjjj1
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I could use just one word - AWFUL, but will explain further. I honestly wished I had slept in the car because the smell from our room was a mixture of mold and old smoke that had impregnated the soft furnishings. No extra blankets so got cold during the night. Only stay here as a last resort and then check your room before you commit. The bathroom was clean and we did have hot water. After three great weeks in BC and Atlanta this place was by far the worse overnight experience. You have been warned.

Room Tip: Some rooms face a very busy street.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TonyB2398
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Do not stay here, but if you do stay, check ALL of your towels/sheets etc and take anything not clean from the start (even if it is permanent stains). Our bed sheet had a little lipstick stain, and out bath town gross old blood stain. When we checked out, the guy spent 3-4 mins inspecting everything with his disposable gloves on and wanted to charge me for the pre-existing stains!! I had pay $30 (they make you pay deposit) and I was rushing to airport so could not stay and dispute. I rang the manager and she agreed to refund it, but they never did.
Otherwise a dirty hotel and unfriendly workers.Totally dishonest people - I'm sure the same stained towels and sheets would have been used on the next customer...

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank furry2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I reserved a room here for May 13th. When I arrived the manager actually yelled at me. My reserved room was not available. She wanted to charge me $169 for a different one. They finally found me a different room but told me I couldn't have my dog in there. What on earth did she think I was going to do with my dog? Did she seriously think I was going to leave her outside or in the car? Too bad. I took my dog in there anyway. I reserved a pet room. How dare she give it to somebody else.
The place is such an unbelievable dump. How the dog could make it worse is beyond me. The place is dirty, old, decrepit and the manager needs to be fired. The prices are over the top for something of this poor quality. The rooms should be about $29. That's what they are worth. Lastly, what on earth is the $200 deposit about? The entire place isn't worth $200.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. There is no air conditioning. The place stinks. If you want a good room, go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Alex A
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I just checked in not thinking to check the room. First thing that hit me was the smell. Mildew, mold, rot & residual smoke from other suites. All the corners of the room were dirty, the entrance was in very bad shape. Later I asked to look at other rooms & all were similar. The shower curtains really smelled like mildew. The staff are pleasant, but harden to any complaint or request. I asked if they would stop the toilet from continually running when I went out for the day. They smile and then do nothing. They know it is a dump, but need their jobs I guess. I have never stayed in a place where the TV is bolted to the counter. Some complain about the noise from Kingsway, that can't be helped. Like others I slept in my clothes.

Room Tip: If you here bring a bleach based cleaner to spray down the shower curtain & area (whole room) to reduce the mold & mildew smell.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business