“Business favorite”

Atrium Inn Vancouver
Ranked #59 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I come to Vancouver 2 or 3 times a year for my business and for the last few years I have been a guest of this hotel because is perfectly located relatively close to most of my customers and because is well priced with quite nice rooms, breakfast included and a gym which is always a nice plus. There is a basement garage free for the guests and service is always good and friendly

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Maicolgiordan
Brian W, Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

We sincerely appreciate not only you taking the time to write regarding your stays with us, but that you stay with us on such a regular basis!

It means a lot to us here at the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver to not only see our guests leave happy and rested, but to later see you return here.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I paid 108 USD each night, which in my case, is slightly cheaper than some of the other IHG hotels I've searched through.

I enjoyed the oh-so-kind front desk staff, an easygoing atmosphere, a quickly-cleaned room, and close access to several restaurants.

I also discovered an event room which was to my liking as a participant and should I ever give a presentation in Vancouver, I'd consider this place.

As a piece of caution, as a US citizen, I should mention that I didn't pay attention to whether my bank cards would be compatible with the necessary machines and card readers, and I used a phone plan that has zero coverage in Canada. Sure, I brought my passport and just enough currency but I could have saved myself some tension had I simply checked out my phone and bank cards before leaving for Vancouver.

Room Tip: Best tip I have: Request a room in the back of the hotel - away from the street.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank 34Meeechigan
Brian W, Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your stay with us!

We understand that traveling abroad can sometimes get complicated. We do indeed have nearby bank machines that are compatible with U.S. cards, and should you need long-distance phone service we can certainly assist with getting you connected.

We're glad to hear you were able to see our meeting spaces as well! We host meetings and events on a regular basis, and should you need a space for a presentation then we would be more than happy to accommodate you.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Nice Clean rooms , great service , also good breakfast. We received great service from the front desk attendant . He moved his car to give us his parking space for our oversized vehicle. Ill definately plan to stay here again on my next trip this way.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Lauradufel

Thank you for writing regarding your stay with us!

We take a great deal of pride in not only our high level of customer service, but our commitment to ensuring we do whatever we can to accommodate our guest's needs.

We look very forward to seeing you again the next time you're in beautiful Vancouver!

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed in the junior suite on the non-road side of the hotel. It was comfortable, clean, and although we didn't use the kitchen area, it seemed good although there wasn't much in the way of plates/cutlery etc. There was some noise from the townhouses that backed the back of the hotel, but I'm sure much less than the road-side of the hotel. Breakfast as usual is one of the best offered by hotels when it is included in the price. HI express has a wide range of breakfast items. We would stay here again. It is very close to the PNE.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JanOnTheGo
Brian W, Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write regarding your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver!

Noise control is certainly a high priority for us given our city location, and we do our best to ensure each of our guests gets a peaceful night's sleep by taking measures such as having noise-blocking curtains in every outside-facing room.

We are very proud of our wide variety of breakfast offerings, including our brand new pancake machine, and we're glad you enjoyed it!

We hope to see you again the next time you're in Vancouver.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Check in was a snap, was clean and convenient to everything, hot breakfast served on time.A good deal of choices for breakfast. No problems with my room.Near the fairgrounds and as well a WALMART is nearby for you.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank william r
Brian W, Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2011

Thanks for taking the time to write about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver! We are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay here, and we'll look forward to seeing you again!