Blue Horizon Hotel
US$ 418
US$ 379
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$ 302
US$ 296
US$ 272
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$ 328
US$ 240
Agoda.com
2,729 results
All reviewsrobson streetabode restaurantstanley parkgreat locationcorner roomtwo sidesdowntown vancouversuperior roomcapilano suspension bridgesmall balconyhuge roomthe upper floorshigher floortwo queen bedswithin walking distancehop on hop off busrestaurant downstairs
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Clean, spacious room with all the amenities you are looking for when away from home.

Helpful, friendly staff with a good restaurant located on premises. Within easy walking distance to shopping, and other eating establishments.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
BlueHorizonVancouver, Manager at Blue Horizon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Brenda I,

Our helpful, friendly staff thank you for your review on our excellent value!

ABODE Restaurant is pleased you enjoyed your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Blue Horizon delivered the perfect location for our waterfront city loving 8 year old son!

When we arrived we requested to be on the highest level our reservation would allow, We needed a hotel for only one night as we drove from the Seattle area to Vancouver to use the International Airport located there.

When we arrived we requested to be on the highest level our reservation would allow, and they did us one better putting us on the 30th floor. The views from that floor are wonderful, and my husband and son were overjoyed.

From the Blue Horizon you can feel the pulse of the city right outside your door without hearing the heart of the city all night long. The room was pretty quiet, well cared for and had everything we needed. We were definitely satisfied.

I felt like I needed to stay at Blue Horizon another six days just to try all the restaurants in the area! I’ll try to write reviews on the places we were able to visit, but there were so many more that we missed. Even being gluten free, we had plenty of options.

The waterfront is not far away, and it was a beautiful walk which I highly recommend. Once we had our car parked in the complimentary hotel parking, we were on our feet for city exploration and never got in the car again until it was time to leave for the airport.

We ate one meal in the hotel restaurant, and the staff was very nice and helpful with our food allergies. I would eat there again if I was in a hurry as the food was good and service was prompt, but with so many amazing ethnically diverse food options right outside the front door, I would probably put on my jacket and go for stroll to a local restaurant if I had the time.

I would definitely recommend Blue Horizon Hotel. they did us one better putting us on the 30th floor. The views from that floor are wonderful, and my husband and son were overjoyed.

The pool and fitness area were closed for maintenance, so I cannot comment on those areas.

I would definitely recommend Blue Horizon Hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SporeFam

Hello SporeFam,

WOW, what an enthusiastic review! Thank you for sharing and for definitely recommending our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I have stayed at the Blue Horizon many times over the last 30 years. It has been one of my preferred hotels in Vancouver, as it is clean, relatively quiet, convenient and has good parking. Unfortunately during my last stay I found things have changed. I found my room(2208) to be noisy from 5 AM until 11 PM with the noise from the elevator shafts. I understand they are being replaced and think I will wait for that to happen before I return. I do still like the neighbourhood.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe11-1957

Hello Joe11-1957,

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred Vancouver hotel, we truly appreciate that you have been staying with us for the last 30 years.

We are concerned that you found your room to be noisy, and would appreciate if you would please reach out to me directly at fom@bluehorizonhotel.com.

yours truly
Paul Banis

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This is the sixth or seventh time we have stayed at the Blue Horizon over the years. Each time we stay it gets better. This year we were upgraded to a larger room with twin queen beds, a lounge area, and desk. An extra is the provision of a Keurig coffee maker and a kettle with which to boil water. Coffee pods and tea are provided. AS is a mini fridge. With only 8 rooms per floor, all rooms have corner windows (you do the math) and a balcony.
Our room was modern, clean and comfortable. The bathroom has the latest in tub/shower, sink and toilet. Lots of surface and shelves for cosmetics, etc.
The location in the middle of upscale shops, restaurants and coffee houses is perfect. And it is two blocks from the Art Gallery of Vancouver - always a highlight.
On re-reading the above, I want to say that I am not a publicist for the hotel. The Blue Horizon is our preferred hotel in Vancouver. Excellent value/price ratio.

Room Tip: Ask for either a north facing room (mountains) or south facing (harbour)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Can't believe its rated 3 Stars
From the time you check in till the time you Leave the Service is Great
Gotta Love the Robson St area, everything close by
I love the Blue Horizon because I know i can fit my truck into the parking garage
beds and views amazing too

Room Tip: Really all the rooms are good, but a Superior room is nice and quiet and great Views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo