3,748 results
All reviews stanley park tower room main building coal harbour outdoor pool heavenly bed sea wall self parking harbour view beautiful hotel canada place denman street convention center seawall conference starbucks downtown
Reviewed 18 April 2018

My stay at the Westin Bayshore was fabulous! The staff was friendly and efficient, my room was fresh, and my view of the harbour was amazing. The restaurant H2 had an abundance of options, and the decor was great. I'll definitely make it my go to Vancouver hotel.

Room Tip: the harbour view is amazing
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
wbvancouver, General Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Whitney S,

Thank you for the lovely review and for sharing your recent experience. I am thrilled to hear about your wonderful feedback from your stay! Thank you for choosing the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at many hotels in Vancouver, including the Weston Grand, so had high expectations for our visit. The woman who checked us in was unfriendly and when we were given our key cards they didn’t work, I had to return to the front desk 3 times for new keycards when finally they discovered that the locks had been changed. This went on for close to 2 hours, the lady at the front desk was not at all apologetic. The room was not clean, there were hairs in the bathroom and on the bedding.
We were there celebrating our anniversary and it was an awful experience.
In the morning, we went downstairs for breakfast and were informed by a man who was changing the locks that our keycard wouldn’t work and we would have to go to the front desk. We again lined up and were told that the lock had already been changed and our existing card would work.
The experience at the Bayshore was nothing like at the Grand. We had paid for parking at check in and arrived to our car to find a parking ticket. The lady who helped us checkout was friendly, nothing like the one at check in, but overall we were very disappointed with our stay. We will be staying downtown again in the near future, but will not be returning to the Westin Bayshore.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Raul G,

I am truly disappointed to hear that your experience was below your expectations, and that you found the room to be unclean and the key cards not functioning properly. At the Westin Bayshore, we strive to provide the highest quality customer service and care. We apologize that the guest room and the service prevented you from enjoying your stay. I wish that we could have turned your experience around sooner and made you feel that you were treated with the level of customer service that you deserve. We have brought your feedback to the attention of our team to action. Please allow us to make it up to you by reaching out to our Director of Guest Services, Leslie Banania. He is expecting your call and can be reached at 604.691.6984, or via email at Leslie.Banania@westin.com. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing an appropriate solution to correct the situation.

The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The views at this hotel were spectacular, rooms were nice and spacious and the lounge was a great place to have some great food and relax. Unfortunately I was not able to enjoy the pool outside but it has such a resort feel that I am definitely coming back.

1  Thank kellybolton26

Dear kellybolton26,

Thank you very much for choosing the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Had such a great time at the Westin Bayshore! The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the guestrooms views are stunning, the F&B options were great and the location is unbeatable! I would definitely recommend staying here!

Dear CRob748,

Thank you for the remarkable review about your recent experience at the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver. I am very pleased to hear about your great feedback from your stay! We are so appreciative of your recommendation with others. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Had a quick 24 hour stay at the Bayshore. The main restaurant renovation has been incredible and there is a real buzz in this space - so different than it used to be when not used in the evening! The lobby lounge is spectacular and they have managed to keep the beautiful natural light coming in. Room was super functional and there is nothing like being able to open your balcony door and breathe in that West Coast air - oh and with a view of the mountains in the background !! Fantastic stay.

Room Tip: Best views in the city and unobstructed

Good morning Greg P,

Thank you for the delightful review and for sharing your recent experience. I am thrilled to hear that you had a memorable stay and liked both of our restaurants the H2 Rotisserie & Bar and the H Tasting Lounge! We truly appreciate of your feedback. My team and I look forward to your next visit!