Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver(Vancouver)
Kingston Hotel(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
4,032 results
All reviewsyew restaurantthe indoor outdoor poolpacific centre mallroom serviceconcierge deskluxury hotelturn down servicefitness centerexcellent hotelhotel restaurantthe heart of the citycanada linevalet parkingthe location is perfectcorner roomcanada placerobson street
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I haven't stayed at this property for a few years and it continues to live up to Four Seasons very high standard for service. You will not encounter an employee of this hotel that is not willing to help you with whatever your needs may be. The location is amazing for shopping, theatre, and major league sporting events. The public spaces are comfortable and relaxed and the rooms are elegant but showing their age.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The perfect hotel for a relaxing getaway. The central location makes for a very walkable visit. The staff is outstanding - and kudos to Heather who went out of her way to find the perfect dinner locations!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great location in downtown Vancouver. Service is exceptional as always. The Yew restaurant was quite tasty and open late for dinner. We were there last week and the hotel and lobby was festooned with Christmas trees and decorations. It was quite festive.

Our room was nice, but I prefer a harder pillow. The concierge was kind enough to send up two additional pillows for me to consider. It was a nice touch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Beautiful hotel with stunning views and prime location. Walking distance to all major attractions. Very quiet and comfortable rooms.We always look forward to staying here and the staff are very accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We booked this hotel for a 30th birthday celebration. It wasn’t the cheapest in the city but we bagged a great deal. 5 nights for under £500. When we checked in they said happy birthday to my husband (which is great so they had received my email) we were given a room on the 14th floor. It had a large king bed and ample floor space. The facilities in the room were great, lots of chargers, dimming lamps, robes and l’occitane toiletries. I found all the decoration on point, no scuffed wallpaper or furniture, it felt recently renovated.
They had put a cupcake in the room saying happy birthday however it had my name on not my husbands (who’s birthday it actually was).
One function we would advise is A smaller dimmer light in the bathroom, if one of you is getting up at the night you have the turn the light on from outside and it’s blinding!
We had a few issues with house keeping, one day our pillow cases weren’t done and just sat on the bed, another day a wet rag was left on our table. We raised the issues with reception and were given an apology. It’s just not what I expect from a four seasons.
Location was spot on, directly above the Canada Line (train from airport) and slap bang in the centre of town. 10 minute direct walk to stadiums, or Canada place and plenty of restaurants nearby.
Big pros for me- the bed was unbelievably comfy, location and price.
Cons- house keeping.
I did leave an item in the room after we had checked out and contacting the hotel and organising a collection was very easy.
We would definitely look into staying here again if the price was right but I do think there are better hotels in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple