2,014 results
All reviews hawksworth restaurant bel cafe heated floors shortbread cookies rain shower deluxe room turn down service soaking tub art gallery lobby bar beautiful hotel huge bathroom car service fourth floor sitting area nespresso machine little touches
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I entered the Georgia Street revolving doors on a cold, winter's night. I was immediately immersed in opulence, beauty, chic decor and a warm and friendly welcome. Luckily, I travel a lot, and was able to be upgraded to a Deluxe Suite facing Georgia Street and the Vancouver Art Gallery. Normally, I'd ask for a non-street-facing room, but the slight noise of the city traffic was outweighed by the view of the giant Christmas tree and the sheer fact that I could barely drag myself out of the insanely luxurious bathtub. All the details are here... cozy robes, fluffy towels, in-room espresso maker, local, organic fruit on the desk and a water bottle by the comfy bed. Plus - fantastic pillows!! There is a good sized gym, and a lovely pool on the 4th floor. I highly recommend to any traveler looking for a special treat. This was everything I expect from a high-end hotel including helpful, not-stuffy staff who cared about my needs. Well done, Hotel Georgia!! Thank you for a fabulous stay!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RWHotelGeorgia, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear babybee236,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review from your recent stay with us at Rosewood Hotel Georgia. We are delighted to have been able to provide a warm and welcoming reprieve from the winter and that you enjoyed all the special amenities throughout the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fabulous stay again soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Just when I think I have stayed in the nicest hotels, I checked into the Rosewood Hotel Georgia and was immediately in love with this place! The interior is beautiful, the staff extremely friendly and the location perfect. The terrace bar was decorated for Christmas which was adorable. The spa was luxurious and I had a really nice manicure. The salt water lap pool was an excellent way to workout for me as it opens at 6 am. I loved the little butter cookies with turn down service. I do want to stay here each time I visit Vancouver. The food at the hotel was also really delicious and they had a nice drink/wine selection. The only thing I did not enjoy was being so close to the elevator as I could hear it late at night. Other than that no issues at all!

Room tip: Room 310 is too close to the elevator and you can hear it.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RWHotelGeorgia, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear LKH222,

Thank you for sharing these kind accolades about Rosewood Hotel Georgia. We are so honoured to read these comments and hear that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us and were able to use the spa, pool and visit some of our restaurants and bars. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Vancouver and will certainly do our best to find a quieter room for your stay.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Superbly located hotel and mention in the New York Times 36 hours guide.

This grand old dame of a hotel stands proudly slap bang in the centre of Vancouver. Offering amazing guest service in every way!

Bedrooms are delightful. Large bathrooms and every whim catered for.

Hawksworth is a great place for breakfast and the lobby bar is great to sit and people watch. Of wait for your room.

Definitely have a pre dinner drink in prohibition. Cool vibe basement bar.

Expensive. But worth every penny!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Simontravels1980,

Thank you for sharing these kind comments from your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to try so many of our restaurants and bars during your stay and that you enjoyed the spacious guestroom. We trust you were able to explore the best of Vancouver from the hotel's central location and hope you have been enticed to return again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed at the Hotel Georgia for a 4 night long weekend. The staff was incredible, the room was incredibly comfortable (outrageously nice bathroom), and the location was perfect. The hotel was so nice, we found ourselves hanging out in our room far more than we normally would. If you're going to Vancouver, you should 100% stay there. Luxury hotel at mid-range price as well.

Room tip: Hawksworth Restaurant in the hotel was exceptional
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RWHotelGeorgia, General Manager at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear ako82,

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind comments from your long weekend stay with us. We are delighted that the service, guestroom and location were all positive features for you and that you enjoyed some extra time relaxing in your guestroom. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay the next time you are in Vancouver.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Simply wonderful staff. We spent a few nights here on our recent get away. Was allowed to check in early, had a wonderful room on the 11th floor, my wife loved the bathroom tub. Hotel was beautifully decorated for the holidays.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Greg S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Rosewood Hotel Georgia for your recent getaway. We are so pleased to hear that you had a relaxing stay and enjoyed the seasonal decor. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another stay in the nearest future.