“Thali full of flavour”

Ranked #687 of 4,040 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Little India / Punjabi Market
Neighbourhood: Little India / Punjabi Market
Reviewed 26 September 2016

My spouse and I had business on Fraser. We had not had much food that day so decided on a light mid-afternoon lunch. The Thali with mini-dosa was perfect for us to split. We had the meat version and were very satisfied. Such flavourful dishes! And the smaller size Masala Dosa was excellent. We each has a mango lassi, which was slightly less sweet than I have had before and was very refreshing. Service was very friendly, and the small room comfortable. We definitely want to come back!

3  Thank V-diz

Reviewed 23 September 2016

If anyone want to try authentic south Indian food with classic touch this is the right spot .... dosa to curry everything is too good and when u come out u feel good ....
Special mentions : parotta with goat curry & chicken 65 starter

3  Thank stalin576
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Warm welcome and great food greets you in this clean and comfy dosa restaurant. We enjoyed our lunch so much we ordered several dishes for a dinner party, and we were not disappointed! Our guests loved the chicken korma, lamb curry, and Chana Dahl but my husband reveres the goat curry he had at lunch! We will return!

5  Thank Canandal
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We had a Manchurian and a veg. Biryani both tasted very authentic, I felt like I was in India. If you are here in Vancouver visit this restaurant and no more missing Indian food.

6  Thank DrPeeyoosh
Reviewed 10 April 2016

A relatively new Indian restaurant in a sea of others in this area. They have the most beautiful inhouse and takeout menus I think I have every seen. The decor is rather minimalist although the food is anything but. Very tasty with good value for the money. The owner came to our table to ensure that everything was to our satisfaction -- a very nice touch by a very nice man.

6  Thank Bill H