Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel sent us a vague email that they will be closed until Sept 3rd and we are now stuck without a place to say because of the crazy shot notice they gave us. They did not even bother to cancel the reservation I made through Priceline and I had to do this myself. It leaves me wondering if I had not cancelled would they have just kept my money? Needless to say, I am pretty angry. While I understand COVID is a thing this year, BC has no travel advisories in the area at this time. A phone call to tell me this would have been good customer service but nope, just a rude email.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank catec832
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Nice, clean rooms and everything as advertised. Not a luxury place, but a quaint, romantic inn with a fantastic (partial) view from the balcony. friendly staff and easy overall attitude makes this a nice weekend getaway location. Best rooms are the ones facing the water.

Room tip: facing the water
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 27 July 2021

The location was fantastic, walking distance to everything in town. Our room had a huge balcony with Adirondack chairs overlooking the ocean which was a great place to sit with coffee in the morning. As guests, we received priority seating in the restaurant which was definitely a bonus. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The only downside was the remote for the TV didn’t work so we couldn’t use it, but we didn’t come to such a beautiful place to watch TV so it was okay. I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Rooms had a lot of fun factor from the furniture to the wood to the glass work very interesting layout it is not your cookie cutter accommodation facility which made it interesting
I rented two rooms one with waterfront and one with Street view the street view room was nicer but the waterfront is fantastic with a deck to sit out and watch the coming and going’s
Rooms were clean
Location is handy for walking about town
Staff/owners were battery friendly
The street side room is noisy as was the room waterfront due to the sushi restaurant but eventually it dies down
One room had a big Jacuzzi tub the other had a shower only the waterfront room had two single beds and they were very small
We were in a pinch to get a place so it worked

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank islandrockin
Reviewed 24 August 2020

I'm a mould inspector who travels the island for inspections and mould remediation's. I called the inn at tough city for a room. They said they had an overflow room that was a renovated storage room that we could stay in. When I arrived and checked inn they said it was a cash only room and did not accept a credit card. The room had a heavy mould smell and worn out furnishings. I was shocked as this is not worth $231.00 {after taxes}per night. I went up to the front desk and asked for another room. They offered me a room with 1 bed and a cot. I accepted but after grabbing my stuff I went to the front desk and said we are going to pass on the room with the cot. They said ok, thanks ,by. They recommended another hotel. We ended up finding our own.
I got home in a few days after the job and found that they had charged my credit card even after I didn't stay there. I called them to ask about the mistake and they refused to return the amount. They were very rude to me and dishonest. Saying business it's business. Don't stay here. !!