We have stayed here before and it never disappoints but with the newly renovated rooms in the Pointe building we were even happier than on our previous visits. The views are spectacular, our room was very comfortable and the bathroom with the new sliding doors across the tub was delightful. Staff are always charming. Take advantage of the cruiser bikes you can borrow to ride across the beach and definitely have breakfast at the cafe in the Beach building. Yes, it is expensive but worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Tofino, Vancouver Island