Just returned from a memorable stay in Tofino at the Pacific Sands Resort and highly recommend it for a most pleasant stay on the beach. The staff are very friendly and most helpful and the accommodations exceptional in quality and comfort. The furniture is perfect for relaxing and the ambiance cosy and warm. It is so handy to the beautiful sandy beach. There is a very nice dining area and a very well equipped kitchen. They do not have a full service restaurant, but a very nice snack bar for burgers, salads and chowder, but recommend taking some groceries for some other meals. Tofino is close by with many restaurants to chose from, but sometimes it is just fun to stay in and enjoy a lovely very special place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island