2,249 results
All reviewslighthouse suitethe kitchenpettinger pointsurf sistersmaster bedroomfire pitsurf shackrain slickersstorm watchinghot chocolateliving areaocean frontthe ground floortofino areabeautiful locationsoaker tubbottle of wine
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I had a great couple of nights at Pacific Sands. The staff was very helpful and the facilities were good. The location was spectacular, and there were many thoughtful extras (shuttle pick up from Tofino, specialty cooking items available, a massive DVD library). The price was decent, and I appreciated that they had a flat pet fee (one time payment for the extra cleaning rather than paying a daily rate)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The location is amazing, right on the beach. We stayed four nights in a one bedroom Lighthouse suite. The size was perfect for two. All the suites face the beach and the view is spectacular.

If you like to cook, as I do, you may want to bring one good knife with you and your favourite frying or sauce pan. The suite has one small non-stick frying pan that does not balance on the stove top very well. We asked to borrow a larger one, but they were all being used by other guests. We bought some local clams at the Trilogy Fish Market and I made Linguine Con Le Vongole. We had to borrow a large pot so I could make the sauce and cook the clams because the one pan was too small to fit the clams and I needed the one large pot to cook the linguine. They gave me a stock pot because all the other larger pans and pots were being used by other guests. I made the sauce and clams in the pasta pot and cooked the pasta in the stock pot, made it work and it turned out great!

They have a small herb garden which guests are welcome to clip from, I used it almost every day. If you are not into cooking, there is a restaurant at the resort, Surfside Gill, and plenty of good restaurants in Tofino.

You can rent bikes from the resort which I highly recommend. There is a paved path all the way to Tofino for both bikes and walking. Some of the beaches along the way are accessible by bike and you can ride right on the beach. Made me feel like a kid again!

They have a number of fire tables that you can sit around in the evenings enjoying a glass of wine or cocktail, or hot chocolate while roasting marshmellos.

They also have a library of DVDs you can borrow to watch on a rainy night in. We took advantage of this one evening when the weather got windy and rainy.

We had a wonderful stay and recommend this resort.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MiTravel_2
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We have been to Pacific Sands several times and enjoy the quality of service, rooms and outstanding beach proximity.

The resort has something for everyone and the staff does and excellent job of maintaining a high standard.
Well worth a visit !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stayed in one of the Beach Villas - wow amazing.................the views are spectacular and just a few steps from the beach. The villa is extremely well equipped, very comfortable and the master bedroom is luxurious - everything has been thought of. Only stayed two nights which wasn't long enough

Room Tip: Beach villas definitely the 'best' - but obviously more expensive.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We visited for my daughters wedding and everything was wonderful. The location is spectacular of course and the resort is perfectly set up to take advantage of it. Staff were excellent. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family