we just had a wonderfull time the rooms were very clean and comfortable. it was nice having a full kitchen so you could eat when you wanted and it was relaxed. the beach at Cox Bay is beautiful. Make sure you hike to Petinger Point to see the sunset you will not be disappointed. if you go be sure to book the ocean veiw room as it was well worth it and you can sit on your patio or inside and watch the waves. we took our dog and they are very pet friendly it was a welcome surprise and the dog had a blast!! Would highly recomend this resort and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island