We stayed for 3 nights. We had already stayed 3 nights at a family resort down the road which was nothing compared to Pacific Sands. We stayed in a one bedroom with our two children in a Lighthouse Suite. It was fabulous!! Our girls fully enjoyed the smores every night and could not wait until the morning for the games and crafts in the gazebo. It was so relaxing to watch them head to the gazebo while sipping on our coffee. The room was amazing and the kitchen fully stocked. In the end, we paid less for this suite than we did for the cottage at the other resort and this was a FAR better place to stay. Will definitely stay again and can't wait for next Spring Break!! The staff were so helpful and inviting which was one of the reasons we decided to stay. Definitely bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island