We went to Best Western in Tofino for our honeymoon. The place is beautiful and looks directly to the ocean. It has comfortable rooms, a beautiful garden and a pleasant restaurant but since our arrival there was more than a misunderstanding. In our room, the french window was broken and we had to ask for three times before it had repaired (they couldn't substitute the room). Travelling with a travel acency, we had already paid for the service (we had the voucher), but at the moment of the check-out, the receptionist asked us to pay again. Same thing for dinner, paid in cash the evening before (not included in our prenotation) and for which it has been requested a new payment the next day. A suggestion: in breakfast, there was no international options (as croissant, ...); I hope that during this year have been added.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island