Came to Tofino so that a friend could experience the Pacific Ocean for the 1st time! The views from our room were so spectacular that he didn't want to leave... so we stayed a second night! (see the attached pic)
The hotel is not fancy, but it is beautiful! Our room was very clean, nicely decorated and the beds were very comfortable. Compared to other hotels in the area, it was an awesome value for the location (we got a deal for $135 on Sat $118 on Sunday incl.tax)!
The only complaint I had was that they didn't have room service. You can order food from the restaurant, but you have to pick it up! That I found a bit awkward since the food is not cheap at the hotel. The breakfasts are in the 10-14$ range and dinners start at $18 for chicken to $30 for steak and prawns (approx.). I had the filet mignon for $24 and it was great!
You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a comfortable place to sleep... to the sounds of the pacific, with great views and beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island