All reviews hot tub salt spring the ground floor rooms expensive hotel housekeeping staff water pressure picnic tables bit dated yogurt explore the island enjoyed our stay gulf islands ganges saltspring amenities refrigerator trees
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Perfect for our needs
Great manager, Teesh .... welcoming and friendly helpful
Comfortable clean room
All the regular normal stuff that one would expect
Good shower/great terry towels
Lots of parking
Less than five minute drive from Ganges

Room tip: 2nd floor !!,,
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I don't usually write reviews but after staying one night with my 2 daughters I felt the need to share my experience, Checking in was no problem. Nice fella in the reception clickity clack on the keyboard and we had our key and wifi password. We jumped back in the car to park and when we rounded the corner my heart sank. There were groups of people hanging outside each suite. Drinking and chain smoking. I felt like I was in a scene in a twilight zone episode. One man was getting some sort of massage on a chair outside one suite. Everyone kind of "stopped and stared" at us as we walked to the second floor balcony to our room. I actually said to my kids "Don't look at anyone just get in the room!!"
The room was "almost clean" the bathroom was "almost clean". It seemed to me that the cleaners came in and quickly wiped things down, made the bed, and left. The bathroom floor had hair on it.
The smoke from outside wafted up so we couldn't open our window or door. The water pipes groaned when ever anyone used the water. it was loud enough to wake me up several times.
I didn't see the hot tub or breakfast. I was so put off by everything else i wasn't interested.
For the amount I paid (peak season summer) I felt really ripped off.

Room tip: don't stay here.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Snowgoat
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The location and outlook were good. Some rooms (very few) had sea views.
You get what you pay for but we expected not to be surrounded by people smoking right outside their doors and having the smoke waft into our area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank DoJeartist
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My wife and I spent the weekend at the Seabreeze. The rooms were very clean with a comfortable king sized bed and the shower/water pressure blew me away. The room also had a large screen TV with HD channels and very fast WiFi. Although it is not a waterfront property, the views of the trees, islands and ocean are spectacular. The manager was very friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: Request second level for best ocean views
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Not that far from Ganges. Nice clean place to stay. Beautiful setting and a free breakfast. You can't do better for the price on Salt Spring Island. The service is the best you can get. Even the people who stay here are a cut above the rest when I visited.

Date of stay: April 2018