“So much choice”
Review of Ogo’s Ice Cream

Ogo’s Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Penticton
Reviewed 26 June 2018

There are lots of flavours to choose from. All four of us in our group selected different flavours and everyone was happy with their selection.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lots of choices. We had ice cream with 1 waffle cone and regular cone. Fast service and ice cream was fantastic. Very close to the lake and easy walking distance from the beach. Second time we went there and was excellent before as well. Reasonable prices for 2 cones near beach so didn’t find it expensive.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

So I went on their website earlier this weekend and looked at their menu. A regular cone is listed at $5.40. When we went to the store their menu listed the regular cone as $8.00 and they wouldn’t Honor the website prices. It was irritating. That’s a huge price jump for a long weekend.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I have eaten here many times, and have never been disappointed. Lots to choose from. Fresh soups, sandwiches, paninis and salads. I LOVE their salad rolls with the Thai peanut sauce. Soooo good. The staff are super friendly and handle line ups fast, so I don't have to worry about heading in on my coffee break on limited time as I know I will get out ok. When I found out they take preorders - I used this option when I was on a super tight deadline and it was ready to go when I dashed in. However my favourite thing to do? Grab an ice cream and stroll down to the beach - it's lovely. :-)

1  Thank lfjoliver
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My husband works next door to Ogo's and I had no idea they did lunch until recently. They have tons of options for vegans, vegetarians and us meat eaters. I have tried just about everything I think. Lots of healthy salad options as well. Paninis and wraps. If you are looking for a great lunch spot you should definitely check it out. I think they are only open Monday to Friday for lunch though. Tons of ice cream flavors in the summer. Yum!!