“Massage”
Review of Melt Mineral Spa

Melt Mineral Spa
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This place is well named. All your stress and aches melt away. Excellent massage from Connie. Highly recommended.

All reviews
"nail"
"tension"
"bethany"

Reviewed 29 December 2017

My massage with Bethany provided much relief after spending a week moving my mother. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great place and professional staff! Best pedicure I’ve ever had! Brandy is a true professional! Can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My favorite place for "ME" time! Nails, facials, massages, etc, this place has it all. Look at this last work of art by Jenna. She picked out this black with a little sparkle. I love it! You won't be disappointed! Book Now!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I was in the area and desperately needed a "me" day. This is not really a true day spa in the sense that it does not have amenities like a steam room, shower, change rooms, etc. Upon arrival I was taken behind a curtain and asked to wait in a strange open waiting area. Others were there and offered a drink, etc, and I finally was as an after thought. Two of the ladies that work there pointedly looked at my bag (a nice duffle type bag) and asked if I was travelling. Is it weird to bring a bag with different clothes, cosmetics etc into a spa? I definitely felt that way. I guess it's a small town thing...
The services were mediocre and not really worth the high price (again, not a true day spa) and because it also doesn't employ anyone certified, my massage cannot be claimed for insurance.
Maybe a nice enough place for a mani/pedi, but wouldn't go there for anything else again.

Connie F, Guest Relations Manager at Melt Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize your experience at Melt Mineral Spa was anything less than extraordinary. Although we do not have a steam room available, we would love to have you return to enjoy the amenities we do have. There is no truer Penticton experience than a "me" day at Melt which can include; Body Treatments, Relaxation Massage, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and access to our luxurious rainfall showers. Please contact me at any time with any questions or concerns you may have, and we do hope to have you join us again.

Katy Leardo