“Melt? More like Meh...”
Review of Melt Mineral Spa

Melt Mineral Spa
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I was in the area and desperately needed a "me" day. This is not really a true day spa in the sense that it does not have amenities like a steam room, shower, change rooms, etc. Upon arrival I was taken behind a curtain and asked to wait in a strange open waiting area. Others were there and offered a drink, etc, and I finally was as an after thought. Two of the ladies that work there pointedly looked at my bag (a nice duffle type bag) and asked if I was travelling. Is it weird to bring a bag with different clothes, cosmetics etc into a spa? I definitely felt that way. I guess it's a small town thing...
The services were mediocre and not really worth the high price (again, not a true day spa) and because it also doesn't employ anyone certified, my massage cannot be claimed for insurance.
Maybe a nice enough place for a mani/pedi, but wouldn't go there for anything else again.

1  Thank G_T_Knowitall
Connie F, Guest Relations Manager at Melt Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize your experience at Melt Mineral Spa was anything less than extraordinary. Although we do not have a steam room available, we would love to have you return to enjoy the amenities we do have. There is no truer Penticton experience than a "me" day at Melt which can include; Body Treatments, Relaxation Massage, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and access to our luxurious rainfall showers. Please contact me at any time with any questions or concerns you may have, and we do hope to have you join us again.

Katy Leardo

in 6 reviews
"nail"
"tension"

Reviewed 12 September 2017

And all because of Jenna. She is not just an aesthetician - she's a beautifier. She is a professional, talented artist and I cannot recommend her and Melt enough. Best pedicure for the money and its always a nice, relaxing fun time. #justjenna #cantstopstaringatmytoes

Connie F, Owner at Melt Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you Nikki for your very kind comments. We work hard at Melt Spa to take care of our guests each and every time they visit. It is heart warming to hear that you feel that way.
Warmest Regards
The Melt Team

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I've been coming to see Jenna for ages now and she kills it every time! So grateful to have my claws back! Love them!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The all around experience was awful, and I came out with one of my worst Gel manicures ever. Won't recommend and will never go back. Not the luxury spa I was expecting, especially for the prices they charge. I am all for paying for good service, but this wasn't worth it for me.

Connie F, Owner at Melt Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good Morning Lauren,

I am so sorry to hear about your disappointing visit to our Spa.. We strive for Excellence but on occasion come up short. I would appreciate you contacting me directly so we can evaluate what went wrong and provide you with the experience you were expecting. We take feed back from our guests very seriously and utilize it in continuous education with our staff to ensure that the highest of standards are met.

Connie Fricke, Owner