“Brow wax”
Review of Melt Mineral Spa

Melt Mineral Spa
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Katy did my brows today and I have never been happier. No one has ever done them so good. She was so nice and listened to my request. The whole atmosphere was very relaxing. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. I am so sad that I don't live here in Penticton to have regular visits.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"nail"
"tension"

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I went to the Spa for a facial, the staff were all welcoming and friendly, i waited in their relax room and was pampered there. The staff, Bethany that did my facial was a delight , explaining to me each step what is did for my skin and why, i left feeling relaxed and refreshed.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Highly recommend Melt for a relaxing, pampered experience. The moment you walk into the facility you are absolutely pampered. I go regularly for manis, pedis and waxing. Always a highlight of my day and the tension completed "melts" away the moment I enter. If you are in Penticton definitely check them out!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went today for a gel manicure... they were prompt, professional and clean. French manicures can be tricky to do a good job... in the past I have always seen Jenna but today saw Kati and I am happy with the end product I received.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I love going to Melt; I go quite regularly for waxing. Dakota and Amanda at the front desk are always so cheerful and pleasant and Katy really is the Waxing Queen! She's speedy, does a great job, and is so fun to chat with while I'm there! The spa itself is such a relaxing atmosphere, the space is so nice to spend time in, the customer service is always phenomenal and my interactions with the owners and any of the staff are always so welcoming and friendly!