“One of the best spas I've been to in the world!”
Review of Melt Mineral Spa

Melt Mineral Spa
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Highly recommend Melt for a relaxing, pampered experience. The moment you walk into the facility you are absolutely pampered. I go regularly for manis, pedis and waxing. Always a highlight of my day and the tension completed "melts" away the moment I enter. If you are in Penticton definitely check them out!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"nail"
"tension"

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went today for a gel manicure... they were prompt, professional and clean. French manicures can be tricky to do a good job... in the past I have always seen Jenna but today saw Kati and I am happy with the end product I received.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I love going to Melt; I go quite regularly for waxing. Dakota and Amanda at the front desk are always so cheerful and pleasant and Katy really is the Waxing Queen! She's speedy, does a great job, and is so fun to chat with while I'm there! The spa itself is such a relaxing atmosphere, the space is so nice to spend time in, the customer service is always phenomenal and my interactions with the owners and any of the staff are always so welcoming and friendly!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

As I am new to the area, I was so excited to book my first spa experience in Penticton. I now wish I hadn't picked Melt. The spa is unattractive and in need of a makeover and could use a good scrub. But the staff were very friendly and attentive and the technition that worked with me was very personable and I would have returned because of her, but then the wheels fell off the bus. After she completed the waxing, we were going to head to a much-anticipated pedicure when she told me that the machine was broken and she would have to soak my feet in a bowl. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I didn't want to be difficult and, after all, I had booked days ahead, so I didn't think it meant that they would PUT ME ON A CHAIR AND HOIST MY FEET ON TO HER KNEE. I told her that I was uncomfortable and had her remove my old polish. She knew I was not happy. (Come on folks, you should have called to tell me that you could't do my pedicure. This seriously would not happen in the "big city".) Anyway, when I got to the desk they apologized and explained that they thought the third chair would be fixed. But my complaint is that they made this MY problem by not telling me about their "bowl solution" over the phone or by email. But you guessed it, by being coy until the last minute, they at least squeezed some money out of me. But, foolish owner, you lost a customer a
For-EVER, and you will get bad press for about the same length of time.
The person at the counter did offer me a free pedicure at their other spa. I thanked them, but told them "no" as I was just not BOWLED OVER by their efforts.

3  Thank Barbara W
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We have been going to mineral for several years. We still go because my daughter likes to get massages. The last two times I've gone , I've received service from girls just out of beauty school. For the price you pay I would expect an experienced person. While they did a passable job, I find they are not as thorough as other cheaper nail places I've gone. As an example I had my nails done just before Xmas, by another salon. They lasted until this visit to Melt. Less than a week after I had mine done at Melt, they are peeling. I find it very uncomfortable to get my fingers done sitting in the chair, would prefer my fingers done sitting in a proper chair and I think the girls could do a better kid too. While I would enjoy the whole spa experience I feel it's not as good as it once was and it costs too many dollars.

2  Thank Shelley C