“Nice lunch”
Review of The Bellevue Cafe

The Bellevue Cafe
Ranked #83 of 211 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Neighborhood restaurant and fully licensed coffee bar! Serving your choice of breakfast classics from traditional bacon/egg and oats with blue berries, to Bellevue customer favorites, such as our Heuvos Rancheros. We also offer a mid-day to early evening menu with choices that extend from the always tasty 'Thai Chicken Tacos,' to my personal favorite, the 'Chorizo & Shrimp Burger'. See you at the Bellevue.
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Penticton and ended up in this place for lunch. I was disappointed due to the lack of vegetarian food choices, but ended up with the avocado toast. It tasted yummy, but it still left me a bit hungry. My partner chose the ciabatta with mushrooms and mozarella, which came with fries, so I stole some of his fries. The service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We went after lunch hours, so it was fairly quiet. We were welcomed and served by a man with funky hair, who was very nice. He came to take our orders for drinks and food quickly and the orders were delivered quickly too. We both had a burger with fries and slaw, about 13$ each maybe? We liked our food. Very easy going atmosphere. Not fancy but suit our fancy. We sat outside- not a fancy sitting area either but it was a sunny day in Pen and we enjoyed our burger and beer. Thank you man with funky hair!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I am not a coffee drinker, but I do work downtown and when I go for 'coffee' with my colleagues (often), I choose to order a hot chocolate. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I state to please make the hot chocolate "hot" (based on past experience at this establishment), it comes lukewarm. I am a full-grown adult, and as such I would like to enjoy a hot beverage. Aside from that, they rarely put in enough chocolate syrup. I see the restaurant part of the business is fairly busy for breakfast, especially in the summer. However, I can't bring myself to go there again for a beverage after giving them many, many chances to get it right.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I often meet clients here as it's quiet. Coffee and snacks/desserts are reliable and good. The patio is dleightful for breakfast.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I had looked at the menu on the website before visiting for lunch. Much too my surprise the menu presented at the restaurant was a shortened version and did not have several items shown on the website -taco salad or any salad of any kind, etc. - disappointing. I ended up ordering a chicken and cheese quesadilla and would only describe it as basic and unimaginative. It was just chicken & cheese - not veggie to be found - adding a little onion & peppers would have helped it immensely. Was barely able to wash down this dry concoction with the miniscule amount of salsa and sour cream provided. Certainly not worth the price asked. My guests sandwich was described as just OK. On a positive note our server was very friendly and the house wine was good. Won’t be going back.