“Incredibly average”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We had the opportunity to go to this restaurant last night to celebrate a family anniversary. The atmosphere is nice but we were disappointed on a number of levels. The food quality and presentation was just ok, not memorable. It was pricey given what we were served. The service was quite disappointing. The waitress mixed up a couple of orders and when brought to her attention she suggested we scape some of the orders on side plates to rectify her mistake. Really?? You must kidding! I don't think it was her first day.
Definitely would not recommend it. There are much better places in Nanaimo.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We went to the Bold Knight last night. It was packed. We were seated immediately, drink orders were taken and delivered, food orders taken, food came out awesome. I was a bit worried with them being so busy that we would have to wait.....but we didn't wait for a thing....even getting refills on drinks was quick. Well run restaurant with delicious food. Everything came out piping hot and excellent. Big portions too.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Tried the Greek food here instead of the normal Steak or Prime Rib, Which are always good.
The Greek salads were amazing and loved by all. Souvlaki dinners were great.
Seafood chowder was loaded with seafood. Extra large Prawns done to perfection.
Service was still outstanding and it was on one of the busiest best Mother days.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Year after year when my husband and I get a night out, we always come here. The service is always great and the food is absolutely mouth-watering. I can't speak to many of the menu items because we always get the same thing! The steak is always cooked to perfection and I love that you get bread and salad to start. It's always a nice night out.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Everyone raves about this place - I have been there twice recently - once in December for lunch and once in January for dinner. I found it overpriced and the menu is reminiscent of a 70's steakhouse. I had the salmon which was good. My brother had a steak and said it was tough and chewy and there was a large bit of unrendered fat he left behind. The meal wasn't bad, and the portions were fine, but it certainly didn't reflect he price tag. The staff, however, were nice and even though they had lost our February reservation for 6, they managed to find a booth at the back to cram us all into and they were attentive and efficient.