“Pharmaceutical Dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nelson street
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Held the above at this fabulous find in Nanaimo!! Michelin trained chef, Ryan, has so much to offer his guests! Small but fantastic!! Our dinners were so very nicely arranged and so delicious!! Service was awesome!! Timing was right on. Ryan matches the tastes of his main entree with delectable accompaniments, with great genius.
All my guests were extremely pleased and I don’t mind saying, most come for the delicious meals, rather then the learning!!

Buttermilk oysters are a must!! My speaker had two orders!!

I highly recommend!! And I have been arranging dinners like this for decades!

We will return!! Soon I hope.

1  Thank Rosster

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We had a family dinner, the food was fantastic, the waitress was knowledgeable and friendly. All in all a great experience, will definitely be back!

2  Thank Nitrousorca
Reviewed 26 December 2017

The location seems odd in a semi-strip mall, and the place is tiny, but a small menu opens up to excellent prepared seafood and meat dishes in a well seasoned and fresh style. We had the Ling Cod with clams ($29) a pleasing chowder style tagine pot with a crisped exterior good portion of cod in a savoury clam tomato base. We also had the buttermilk fried oysters, lightly breaded local oysters taken to firm but not chewy and sitting on a slaw bed ($14). The size of the place may limit the menu choices but a bright open kitchen and engaged staff make for a special meal experience.

1  Thank roadkilt
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Our service was amazing from our waiter, friendly and polite. The food was great, we started with the warm bread, and shared the Truffle Frites, boy they were both good. I had the Mushroom Risotto, and with the fresh truffle oil, it was also great. My husband had the Smoke Roast Pork, and loved it. For dessert we shared the Lemon Cake, with cardamom crème brulee, and it was also amazing. We will be back soon again.

1  Thank Giraffes17
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had brunch there yesterday, ordered hamburger that came with greens and fried. The meat in the burger was done to perfection, moist and juicy. The fries are one of the best I have had with a delicious dip. Good food, good service, what more can you ask for

1  Thank hunco