“Great service by Marissa!!”

BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery
Ranked #19 of 667 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 22
Description: Exciting addition to YLW's cultural district! We can't wait to share with you our passion & love for craft beer, delicious food, & warm hospitality!
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Myself and my boyfriend went to BNA while we were in Kelowna. I honestly didn't think much of the night life in Kelowna in the past prior to visiting BNA. Immediatley when we entered we were both blown away by the ambiance. The decor is so cool and creative. We sat down and proceeded to order from our very friendly and bubbly server Marissa. It was a very busy Saturday night and you could see that Marissa was busy. She managed to serve our very small insignificant table with ease and we never felt neglected. That girl is amazing!! She deserves a raise!! The beer and the food was also terrific. 5 stars all the way!!! An absolute MUST to go visit if you are from out of town!!!

BNAbrewing, Manager at BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Wow, thank-you so much for your very kind review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, and I'll definitely make sure Marissa sees your compliments as well. She certainly is an asset to our team and an important part of our BNA family! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the food, the beer, the space, and the people during your visit. No table is insignificant, and I'm glad Marissa made sure you knew that! Thank-you again for your review, and for allowing us to be a part of your time in Kelowna. I hope we can welcome you back again sometime. Cheers!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We've visited BMA a couple of times, and plan to return.
It offers an open, airy environment that includes two levels of seating areas.
As it is often a busy spot, it's wise to arrive earlier rather than later if interested in ordering items that are featured on the food menu.

BNAbrewing, Manager at BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank-you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I'm so glad to hear you plan to return, and you're smart to do so earlier so you can get a good spot to sit and enjoy some food. Thanks again! Cheers.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The first thing we noticed was the visual appearance which is unique and comfortable. a bit noisy due to a Pre-Rocket hockey game crowd but not a game breaker. We had reservations and were seated without delay by a very friendly staff.Our food and drink orders were taken promptly and delivered in the same timely manner. we were surprised by the variety of food due to the fact that the menu was only one page. our dinner companions had Pizza and Fish Tacos which they enjoyed immensely. I had the Vindaloo Shrimp and found the shrimp to very good and plentiful but the sauce was not to my liking. (Personal Choice) We did not visit the tasting room and will save that for when we have more time. We liked the uniqueness of the Decor, the cleanness of the bathrooms,(A place were many eating establishments totally fail), the Bocci court and anticipating the Bowling Lanes. I'll be back!.

BNAbrewing, Manager at BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hi Fred! Thank-you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. I'm really glad to know you enjoyed your experience at BNA. The pre-Rockets rush can be a little overwhelming at times, but I'm happy you were seated quickly and taken care of well. Sorry to hear that the vindaloo wasn't to your taste; I hope you'll join us again sometime and try something different! We really appreciate hearing from you and are grateful for your compliments (especially noticing the restrooms - an area we try our best to prioritize and not overlook!). Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Fred. I hope we can welcome you back again soon! Cheers.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I dined here twice with colleagues while visiting Kelowna for a conference in Oct 2017. The menu was creative and the food was delicious. Cocktails were inventive and tasty. A real treat for foodies!

BNAbrewing, Manager at BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank-you so much for sharing your kind compliments with us! I'm so happy to know you enjoyed the food and drinks during your visit. I hope we can welcome you back to Kelowna, and to BNA, sometime. Thanks again. Cheers!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Visited some friends the other day who are new to town and took them here...we weren't disappointed! We each had the special appy which was the croquet/bitterballen...for dinner i had the mussels and clams and it was amazing...my wife had the beef rendang and she allowed me to finish it and it was f'ing awesome! good brews for sure, i recommend the dino IPA or the Earl Pale Ale...they have great guest taps too...ambience is fresh and hip, service was great and everything was clean and tidy!

BNAbrewing, Manager at BNA Brewing Co. & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank-you! It means a lot that you chose to bring your friends here and I'm so glad you all enjoyed the experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us as well. I hope your wife liked the rendang but was just full! Thanks so much for your compliments on the food, the service, the space, and of course, the beer! I hope we can welcome you all again sometime soon. Cheers.