“Top Shelf Service and Food”
Review of Bouchons Bistro

Bouchons Bistro
Ranked #9 of 668 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 36
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central City
Description: French comfort food served in casual elegant European surroundings. Bouchons is opened every Sunday for the brunch.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I am thrilled to discover Bouchon's! What an outstanding night. The staff were so warm and welcoming and our server had a delightful low key wit that put at us ease and he answered our questions with care. The food! I am still raving to friends and family about it. Ample portion size and excellent value for the price. We had the scallops and prawns in a pasty bowl with this hint of sweetness that was exquisite. I can hardly wait to go back so I can sample the escargot appetizer and the rabbit dish. The chef's table menus looked so good too. The worst part of the night...trying to decide which fantastic dish to choose from. I would highly recommend this restaurant!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I was there for a special dinner with my wife and found the service, decor and food quite worthy of this eatery. It feels very intimate and personal. Our waiter James was very attentive and looked after our needs. The food was quite good and well presented did not have to wait excessive time for our meal. The wine list is extensive. The entree selections had something for everyone. I would recommend this fine dining restaurant and would for sure return.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Located a short walk from The Delta, we discovered this hidden treasure. The Bouchons’ Bistro is a genuine French Restaurant with great food and a casual feel. The menu offers a variety of French entrees (English interpretation provided) or you may choose to go with the “Chef’s Table of the Week” specials, which includes a choice of two different appetizers, entrees and desserts for just $48. He enjoyed the pate appetizer, filet mignon steak and chocolate mousse for dessert while I loved my Crevettes et Petoncles (Scallops and prawns in a crispy pastry nest with a sweet vermouth and candied lime veloute). There was enough pate to share and it was delicious. There were many shrimp and scallops in my nest so I was also willing to share as they were cooked to perfection. The sauce really made the dish but I did not attempt to eat the nest as it was quite crisp. The variety of veggies with it were very good as well. The chocolate mousse was ample enough to share and was homemade. I would definitely go there again as the service was great and they were readily available to answer all questions and make informed decisions. I enjoyed the French Flare!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of the more romantic spots to go for dinner in Kelowna. Very nice decor and atmosphere. Good location that is close to downtown. The appetizers and entrees were excellent. We recommend the seafood and steak. Nice drink and wine selection. The only thing that was a bit off was our server. He seemed distracted and almost like he was on something. He was friendly but couldn’t remember our meal or drink orders etc. Friends later said they had the same experience with that server. Still a great place to go for dinner. Prices were what you would expect for fine dining. Some wines were a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Bouchons has consistently provided excellent food and an intimate, cultured expierence. The service is always very good and considerate. Menu choices are limited so your palate must suit this type of dining.
I tried to complete the last section on service rating, food and value but couldn’t get the program to respond.
Service- 5