All reviews front desk free breakfast hot tub outdoor pool cactus club yogurt stayed here for nights room was clean and comfortable shopping and restaurants comfortable stay main floor hard boiled eggs long weekend each morning minute drive air conditioner parking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel rooms were bright and recently renovated. Fairly roomy for the price and with all the facilities you'd expect. Pool and slide looked great but we didn't have time to use.
Breakfast in the morning was sufficient and for a sold out hotel it wasn't as busy as we'd expected.
Negatives:
The check-in process was very impersonal and I was basically thrown the room key without any words uttered apart from "credit card please". Despite waiting and overhearing a lovely welcome to the customer in front where all the amenities, breakfast hours and checkout time was explained.. I received none of that. Maybe it was because I'm a Marriott Gold Elite member, checked in online and she assumed I knew everything?! Even so I didn't use the app to avoid a warm welcome. Very disappointing.
Road noise from our room #301 was also pretty intense during the night. If you are a light sleeper I'd suggest asking for a room at the opposite end of the hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms close to the highway
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear travelerbrissy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with me. I was pleased to see you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel however I was quite disappointed to see your check in experience was so unsatisfactory. I assure you this is not typical of our service here as we are well known for our customer service. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further on this matter, please reach out to me directly at the hotel.
Thank you once again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites for a girls wine trip. Was initially concerned that we had to stay far from the lake (where we have usually stay) but the Fairfield Inn was a nice surprise. Renovations were taking place while we were there, but did not bother us at all. No noise or inconvenience There is a great free breakfast, with friendly and helpful staff. Location is within walking distance of a few nice restaurants. The only problem we had, was one night we wanted to go 'downtown" and the front desk called us a cab and they said it would be 30-45 minutes!. Great stay overall, would recommend the Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Culture27559,

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad your girls trip was a success and that we were able to contribute. I do apologize for the wait, however, I'm please to announce that we now have a downtown shuttle service which runs pretty much every hour!
Thank you once again.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great location with walking distance to everything. Nice hotel, clean and modern.
The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The food was always refilled when needed and so much to choose from, as much chose as going to a restaurant.

Room Tip: very busy traffic but we didn't hear it.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Once you get over Kelowna’s high price hotels and all the taxes these socialists slip on your bill as you are checking out, it’s a great place to stay. The highlight was the outdoor pool and fantastic little water slide. The pool is warm, the hot tub just right, and the pool service was great. Rooms are typical, friendly service, elevators work great with no wait time, parking was ample, areas is safe, breakfast is free but typical for a hotel breakfast, free news paper, relaxing lobby, well equipped gym, great laundry with free soap and bounce sheets. Guests all seemed normal, quiet, respectful around the common areas, no screaming kids running down the hallways slamming doors, etc. I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Cedric Y, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear phil_rie,

Thank you for your feedback! Although prices do increase in Kelowna over the summer, I am pleased to see you found value at our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with my team to reiterate that their hard and consistent work makes a difference!
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I came to Farfield on business from Toronto, my booking was through Expedia who actually booked me one night not realizing I needed two almost two nights (my flight was at 11:30pm), not only did staff extend my checkout until 1pm complimentary, they allowed me to stay in the lobby to continue my work for 8hrs+ (BC was just coming off heavy smoke and air quality alerts, and was better to stay indoors) and their hospitality was truly humble and welcoming. I felt at home, the room was amazing, and they also gave me a complimentary meal just for the trouble of the hassle booking I had with Expedia. thank you Farfield Mariott !

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Cedric Y, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear moniquevs,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am extremely pleased that my team had such a positive impact on your stay here in Kelowna and that we were able to provide ease to your hectic travel mishaps. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team as I am confident they will take great pride.
Thank you once again, we look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip out west!
Warm Regards,