Stayed 2 nights during business trip - Sept. 17, 18, 19 2011. Slept very well on the comfortable bed-no sounds of neighbours up or beside, or from parking outside-walls quite soundproof. Room had been recently redone with new carpets, paint, tile, bed linens. The swimming pool was alright, the dry cedar sauna very good. Microwave and fridge, coffee maker were in the room though you could get a coupon from the front office for breakfast at attached cafe. A grocery store (Cooper's) is within walking distance as well as a little mall. I chose the inn because of the low cost/night and it was situated directly across the street from my early morning business meetings so I was happy that it ended up being so nice. I will definately stay again for next set of meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-owned and operated motel in Kelowna that features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbeque and picnic area and are centrally located right next to Parkinson Recreation Centre. We are also within walking distance to a variety of Kelowna's finest restaurants and shops and just a short drive from the down town waterfront. Our guest rooms are equipped with in-room air-conditioning, cable TV, free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Rooms with kitchenettes and kitchen facilities are available. We are a pet friendly property and able to accommodate pets upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Recreation Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Recreation Inn And Suites
- The Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- The Recreation Inn & Suites Kelowna, Okanagan Valley