We were going to Penticton with another couple to check the wineries out but Iron Man was on and no hotels so decided to go to Kelowna instead. I found this hotel on line and when I booked on line they didn't have any more of those type of rooms but when I called they said we could upgrade to one with the kitchen for no extra charge because they could only offer us a contintal breakfast as their was no one to cook due to a family problem that had happened. The rooms were clean, big and the kitchen a good size as well. They have a pool which we used each night and even several BBQ's and tables that you could use. This place is on a dead end street so was very quiet and was walking distance to a great Japanese restarant and iHop too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-owned and operated motel in Kelowna that features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbeque and picnic area and are centrally located right next to Parkinson Recreation Centre. We are also within walking distance to a variety of Kelowna's finest restaurants and shops and just a short drive from the down town waterfront. Our guest rooms are equipped with in-room air-conditioning, cable TV, free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Rooms with kitchenettes and kitchen facilities are available. We are a pet friendly property and able to accommodate pets upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Recreation Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Recreation Inn And Suites
- The Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- The Recreation Inn & Suites Kelowna, Okanagan Valley