Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Fully stocked kitchen was a nice bonus but unfortunately no dishwasher which would be more sanitary between guests. Beds are very comfortable and have very nice duvets with the exception of the sofa bed which is the worst mattress I have ever seen and is completely useless. We had a one bedroom unit and the air conditioner was not adequate for the size of the room; my parents stayed in a one queen bed suite and the air conditioner was fine for them. Front desk staff was very friendly and tried to help us with this problem; after the third night of our stay the air conditioner did manage to do its job. Continental breakfast was a nice perk but it was a bit of a hassle to have to get vouchers at the front desk every morning, Overall this hotel was a good value as it was about half the cost of similar size rooms at other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-owned and operated motel in Kelowna that features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbeque and picnic area and are centrally located right next to Parkinson Recreation Centre. We are also within walking distance to a variety of Kelowna's finest restaurants and shops and just a short drive from the down town waterfront. Our guest rooms are equipped with in-room air-conditioning, cable TV, free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Rooms with kitchenettes and kitchen facilities are available. We are a pet friendly property and able to accommodate pets upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Recreation Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Recreation Inn And Suites
- The Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- The Recreation Inn & Suites Kelowna, Okanagan Valley