“Fantastic place”

Ranked #16 of 488 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Japanese eatery bringing a West Coast feel to BC's interior. Reservations are recommended!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place with friendly waiters and delish food it’s a bit expensive but worth it also nice atmosphere and ambience

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (300)

Reviewed 13 February 2021

We have been repeat customers after our friends introduced us to this hidden gem. The service is very good and the food is inexpensive and great. The tuna Karage and the chicken yakisoba ha.ve been our go to. They have a wide range of sushi rolls and other great choices for everyone.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 19 October 2020

We came for dinner and ended up with takeout as didn’t want to wait. It was raining outside and no room to wait inside. Interior is really nice, cozy lighting with mostly booths. The family had sushi and gyozas which they loved. I don’t eat fish so had the beef teriyaki $14. Although cooked perfectly, the beef was nice and tender, I was disappointed with my meal. I found it to be quite a small serving, and only 3 slices of beef, it came with the small bowl of rice and was served over I cooked cabbage($) I think. I did not find it had a lot of flavour and could not distinguish any teriyaki at all. So though was cooked very well but overall it was just “fine” and I was still hungry. More of a side than an entree. The family wants to go back but if it is just me I won’t. To me portions were small for the price.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank SherryB3
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Really really really good rolls! Perfectly cut sashimi, good service. What more could you want! 10/10!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Stopped in here for lunch. The service was excellent and the meal delicious. There are lots of options to choose from. Sanitizer greets you at the door, good traffic flow and table spacing are set up, and the seating is comfortably distanced from other diners. It was a very pleasant meal. We saw the thorough cleaning given to the tables as well.

Date of visit: August 2020