“Love Luv LOVE this place!”

Bluetail Sushi Bistro
Ranked #10 of 681 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Japanese eatery bringing a West Coast feel to BC's interior. Reservations are recommended!
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Always great food, service & ambience. Best Godzilla Roll in K-town too!
Next time I'll take a picture before scarfing it down

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is one of the best places to get Japanese food for a reasonable price. Everything we have tried is really good and is one of our “go to” places when we want Japanese!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Three of us sushi lovers had lunch here today. Everything was excellent - decor, very comfortable arm chairs, service, quality and quantity of food. We will be back.

This is a popular place!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great food! Did not have any problems with that! I personally should have chosen a different drink, as I am diabetic and there wasn't much choice. I had tea (which tasted a little "old") and when I asked for sweetener, they had none, when I then asked for honey, none. Should have just stuck to water...

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my brother and family who have moved to Kelowna. When I offered to take the family out for dinner, my teenage nephew suggested Bluetail as its's his favourite restaurant.
I admit to being a bit skeptical before arriving as I'm accustomed to great Japanese restaurants across Canada the USA and Japan. I was so wrong! Everything about the dining experience here is outstanding. First and foremost the food. Beautifully and creatively presented, everything we ate was very good to outstanding. White mountain, red devil and the spider rolls were among our favourites. The brussel sprout appetizer is a must.
The atmosphere and decor are lovely compared to other places we ate at in Kelowna. The service was friendly and efficient. Almost nothing negative to say except we didn't care much for the remix music. I'd definitely recommend this place. I'd be a regular if I lived nearby.