All reviews perkins restaurant front desk cosmos tour cold beer and wine store loft room third floor central location liquor store an upgrade the main highway beds were comfortable indoor pool hot tub one night stay iron channels tower
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed in the Ramada hotel in Kelowna June 3 & 4, 2018 and we had our dog (Brittany spaniel) with us. My wife made the reservation by phone and at that time she advised them we had a dog. When she went to check out of the room the clerk asked if we had a dog. She said of course we had a dog. The clerk advised that they had no record of us having a dog and she told them she had advised them when she had made the reservation. They did not believe her and told her there would be an additional charge as they had given us the wrong room that did not allow dogs. She asked what the charge was and they refused to tell her. She left and went out and advised me of what had taken place. I went back into the hotel and they would not tell me what the charge would be. I demanded to know and finally the manager (who had overheard our conversation) stepped out from a back room and told me the charge would be $250. I advised we should not have to pay as it was their fault and we had advised them when we made the reservation that we had a dog. He advised it was our fault and they were going to charge us regardless. I advised if this was not resolved we would not be returning to the hotel in the future. He said that was fine. I found his actions to be very unprofessional and would not recommend the hotel to any future guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank oesa1
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We do have specific pet friendly rooms available at the hotel but pets are only allowed in these specific rooms. The hotel was not told that you were bringing a pet into our hotel hence the extra cleaning charge. We only allow pets in specific rooms due to potential allergy concerns with other guests. We are sorry that you are unhappy with the service that the hotel provided to you but we were not made aware that you were bringing a pet. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future if you decide to stay at our property again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Nice hotel. Short drive to downtown Kelowna Kept very clean. The pool is indoors, would have liked an outdoor pool in the summer. We didn’t have much interaction with the staff so can’t comment there.

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We are very centrally located in Kelowna, just a short 10 minute drive to the beaches and lake area. Although we do not have an outdoor pool, we do have a very nice sitting area outside of the pool to relax in the sunshine. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I went for business and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and well laid out. The furnishing were a bit dated, however is was comfortable and quiet.

I was able to work without interruption or noise which made the stay all the better.

You are a 10 min drive to downtown but I think it is worth it.

Room Tip: Ask for the tower in the centre of the property
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are very centrally located in Kelowna and only about 15 minutes away from everything in Kelowna. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Really pleasant stay. We had come from a not so nice hotel in Banff so very pleased to arrive at lovely clean hotel room. The bathroom was clean. Plenty of room in the actual room. Would recommend for a short or long stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We are happy that you enjoy our clean and spacious guests rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice room in a well situated part if town. Didn't use the restaurants in the hotel as they didn't look that inviting but found a very nice one nearby. Also very close to a large shopping mall which was handy!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We do have a few very good restaurants on site and lots of dining options in the area. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.