All reviews rubber duck front desk parking lot room was clean small kitchenette third floor pancake machine stay there again motel style one night stay close to downtown harvey ave stayed nights great place to stay the main highway convenient location two queen beds
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The Accent Inn is an older motel, but it’s clean and quiet. The beds could use replacing, they’re not the most comfortable for sure, but they will do for an overnight. Likewise, the bathroom is tiny but clean and the basics are all there. It’s not a resort style hotel, it’s not a romantic getaway, but it is clean, quiet and affordable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kaileigh B, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Glen W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with us. I am very happy to hear that you found our hotel to meet all your needs and to be quiet and clean. We are starting renovations on some of our rooms this week so I do hope that you will return during your future travels to see the improvements we are making for yourself.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We were in Kelowna for a medical procedure and stayed at the Accent Inn. We found it very clean and loved the 4 pillows on each bed. We had all the amenities we needed for our overnight stay and the continental breakfast was more than adequate. One thing we really appreciated were the laminate floors. I'm not fond of walking bare footed on hotel carpet. We would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Melanie A, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Kathy P,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! I am absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely thank you for this glowing recommendation. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back during your future travels to Kelowna.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I picked this hotel because I didn't need a credit card as I had just gotten rid of mine. Only had to pay returnable deposit of $200 which you get back after checking out. The room was clean and welcoming. They serve breakfast from 6-10 a.m. and they always have fresh coffee in the lobby area. Also the coffee pots in the rooms make super hot coffee too lol! Staff was very accommodating and friendly. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Melanie A, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

ButterflyBabe31,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear how well our staff were able to accommodate you and I am very much looking forward to once again welcoming you to stay with us during your next visit to Kelowna.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Accent Inn in Kelowna for the first time. The staff there was so super friendly and the room was very clean. It was centrally located, close to everything we needed with lots of parking and a great continental breakfast in the morning. We would stay there again for sure and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced local stay in Kelowna.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Bob M,

Thank you for choosing Accent Inns Kelowna and for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us. I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for your glowing recommendation. Hopefully we will be seeing you again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Despite confusion at check-in, the overall stay was very pleasant. Beds were great for my wife; a bit soft for me. Sheets and pillows were comfortable - reasonably soft, lots of loft. TV provided adequate station coverage and reasonable viewing quality. The furniture was ‘hotel typical’ - simple but solid. Lighting was adequate - lots of accessible electrical plugs. The kitchen space provided a small coffee maker, medium microwave, small fridge, electrical cook-rings and sink; together with an adequate supply of basic kitchenware. The shower supplied good flow, temperature, and pressure. Breakfast was typical ‘hotel continental. The breakfast area was busy during the early opening hours (6:30 to 8:30am), but less busy and just as well stocked later on (8:30 to 10am). The area was kept clean and all food was safely and cleanly displayed. The lobby computer was quick and easy to access; as was in-room WIFI. The pool was closed for the season….. We didn’t use the laundry or exercise facilities. Location was terrific and safe - an easy walk to downtown. To minimize street noise, I would ask for a room on the back-side of the hotel.

Room Tip: choose a room at the back of the hotel for less street noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
KaileighZed, Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Ian M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that despite some minor hiccups at check in we were able to offer you a convenient and comfortable stay with us. I very much am looking forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are coming to Kelowna.

Thanks,