All reviews separate bedroom outdoor pool dollar store medical reasons dairy queen kelowna general hospital grocery store across the street medical procedure within walking distance patio table kitchen facilities strip mall full kitchen rooms are clean the august long weekend queen bed would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Great location, close to all sorts of stores, grocery, clothing dollar store, all walking distance. Was great having a kitchen, even though we didn't cook. loved having 2 bedrooms. Walls paper thin, could hear conversations right next door. For an older place, it was well maintained and really clean. indoor and out door pools and a hot tub. We would stay again, but only if we got the same room. Suited our needs.

Room tip: pick the higher floors, no people avove you to make noise.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Peter S, General Manager at Siesta Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate hearing about your recent stay with us as well as your feedback about our accommodation.

The Siesta Suites is often recognized for it's great location and spotless suites. Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our staff.

We hope your were able to enjoy our various amenities and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I stayed at the Siesta for one night before my scheduled surgery at KGH. Price was excellent and everything was great with the room, but I can't give it a 5 star rating because of the very poor WiFi speed. I mentioned it to the front desk and they knew there was a problem with it, so they gave me the number of their provider. I called them and they said they were going to tweak a few things, but it didn't help. The WiFi was useless, and I ended up creating a hotspot with my phone and using my cell data so I could have a decent connection.

Also, the living room wall lamp didn't work. The TV and cable box used up the receptacle so there was no place to plug in the lamp. Perhaps invest in some power bars.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sixer61
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent shopping within walking distance. Clean , comfortable rooms, lovely outdoor pool and hot tub . Good bbqs and plenty of seating outside to have your meal or socialize. Short walk to nice sandy beach. The only improvement they could make would be to change coffee provided, it’s flavourless, minor detail. This motel is my favourite, been there twice and will certainly choose it again. Housekeeping ladies are fantastic!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter S, General Manager at Siesta Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear RubyK1,

Your lovely comments are greatly valued and we thank you for your repeat business.

It's wonderful to hear that you had another enjoyable stay with us and trust you were able to partake in the plenty of offerings on our property as well as our fantastic neighbourhood.

Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of our staff. See you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

My husband and I stayed here while I had a medical procedure at the hospital. The medical rates were very reasonable considering we were there from May 15th to the 20th---start of the tourist season. Staff were all nice, rooms were clean and there was plenty of parking, although most of the spots are a little "tight". They cater to a lot of medical stay families and we met some wonderful people there. Very family friendly with 2 pools, laundry room, kitchenette in the room and restaurants and grocery stores across the highway. Very pleasant stay and would stay here again if the need arises.

Room tip: Ask for a room closer to the office.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter S, General Manager at Siesta Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Kathy P,

Thank you for honoring us with five stars and taking the time to write a review.

The Siesta Suites hosts a large variety of guests and we are glad to have been able to provide you with clean, comfortable, convenient accommodation and friendly service.

Best regards.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We held a three-day family reunion in Kelowna in early June and most of the guests stayed at Siesta Suites. We had a one bedroom suite on the second floor overlooking the outdoor pool. The rooms were neat and clean. Although we did not make use of them, there were both indoor and outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools as well as a fitness room. The large group events and banquets were held away from the motel so I do not know whether the Siesta Suites has facilities to host such events.

Room tip: Select a room towards the back of the property. Lakeshore Rd is a busy, noisy street
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear GeraldN,

We trust you had a wonderful, memorable family gathering here in Kelowna and we appreciate being a part of this event in hosting your stay.

Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness of our suites and we hope, perhaps on our next visit, you'll be able to enjoy more of what we have to offer.