US$ 230
US$ 130
US$ 120
US$ 209
US$ 203
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
US$ 126
Official Site
All reviewsoutdoor poolhot tubgrassy courtyardyogurtcontinental breakfastbit datedgreat sleepshopping and restaurantsbeds were comfortablefull kitchenpoolsokanagan
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We travelled to Kelowna to visit our son that was going to university here and my wife picked this hotel for us to stay in while we are here. Although the rooms are a little tired and could use some modernization, they seemed clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. The room was fully equipped with a complete kitchen, bathroom a "hotel" queen size bed, pull out couch and then a whole seperate second bedroom with a "hotel" queen size bed and a single bed in the room. The grounds are large with two swimming pools and gym. The free continental breakfast was nice. All all, for the price it was a good choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

You know when you pull up to a hotel and you get this sinking feeling in your gut? This is what happened to me at this hotel. The photos make it look way nicer than it is for sure. I was travelling as a solo female, in town for to write some major exams. The lady at the front desk was quite abrupt, but nice enough until another guest came in and they started yelling at each other which was quite uncomfortable. She then proceeds me to hand me the wifi password/network and on the piece of paper it advises you to not leave valuables in your car (of course), but also not in your hotel room. This is reassuring that feeling I had when I drove up initially. From there I head to my room, trying to stay optimistic. My room smelt horrible, had dirt all over the floor, mould in the grouting of the bathtub, and the bedding was dirty and stained. It was on the corner of two highways (not the best to get last minute studying in) and the TV had 5 channels that didn't work. The room was tiny, and had sliding glass doors, which didn't seem very secure. Everything about it just seemed uncomfortable and unsafe to me. There was a lot of homeless people begging for money on the corner/street around there and a lot of the guests at the hotel looked like they were using something. I scrambled to find another place to stay and ended up on air bnb instead, and left the hotel as quickly as I got there. They let me shorten my stay which was nice, but when hotels.com contacted them they wouldn't confirm that they let me do that, so in the end I ended up paying 200$ to not even stay at this terrible hotel. It is the second worst one I've been to ever. I would maybe stay here if I wasn't alone, but as a solo traveller I did not feel comfortable.

Stay elsewhere if you can, the extra money is 100% worth it.

Room Tip: as far away from the highways as possible..
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank annikak554
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place is nothing like what you would expect from their online photos, description and name.
The buildings are horrid and the most depressing place I've ever stayed. We couldn't bear to be onsite until bedtime.
Staff are not in any way friendly or engaging. Located on extremely busy intersection. We were also woken at 7am by some drugged out woman knocking on our door asking to come in!!
Pros were the comfortable beds and good showers, price not too bad considering a (extremely basic) continental breakfast is included.
Definitely would not stay here again, nor recommend it to anyone. Spend another 20 or 30 bucks and stay somewhere less like a crime scene backdrop

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The pictures of the Okanagan Seasons Resort led us to believe that is is dated and tired, but clean and comfortable. We sadly were in a room that was in dire need of a thorough cleaning in addition to some updates. The room was very dirty upon arrival. We found food in the drawers, the wall by the bed was gross, and the plates in the kitchen were very dirty. You need to clean your own plates, but they obviously do not check for cleanliness when they are cleaning the room between guests. The bedding was clean and comfortable, but the carpet was very dirty. We did not have daily cleaning service without specifically requesting it. The frustrating part of the stay was the ants. At times, there were so many ants on the floor that you couldn't walk without stepping on them. If you dropped a crumb, you would find ants swarming it, and carrying it away. We notified the front desk and they said that it happens because it's a ground floor suite, and they gave us an ant killer puck. It didn't work.
The reason for ranking this two stars is for the outdoor pool. It was a very nice area to play with a young family. The other guests at the hotel seemed pleased when talking with them. The breakfast was basic, but satisfying. Some of the front desk staff were very helpful and kind however, there was one that simply stated that any issue was, "not my problem."
In summary, we would not stay there again. We had low expectations, but were expecting it to be clean an comfortable. The pool area does not make up for the lack of cleanliness and quality service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank poolsideprncess
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I was taken aback by the first sight of the Okanagan Seasons Resort - it looks very old and dated. And we thought it was outside Kelowna - but it is on the corner of two main streets. The room was tired and dated and in need of an update. But our room was very quiet and comfortable. The three of us slept very well. It is now a shock to see how much even basic rooms cost in Kelowna: I saw a story/notice that the average 3-star room in Kelowna costs $196cdn/night! I imagine that other rooms were more noisy....we were on the east side - opposite Hwy 97....and it was quiet.

Room Tip: rooms on east side are quiet - we had 319
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family