We booked 2 rooms in this motel, which seemed fine at the time we checked in around 2:30 pm in August. After sight-seeing and dinner we returned to the hotel, to find the parking had turned into a party-zone. In addition to registered guest vehicles, there were now 5 or 6 large motorhomes parked along the fence on both sides of the motel. Electrical cords were stretched across the driveways into exterior electrical outlets next to the guest room doors. The occupants of the motorhomes were having a great time, having set up their folding chairs and barbeques at differents locations throughout the parking lot, large number of people sitting in a circle and drinking, their dogs were walking around off leash. When we talked to the front desk staff, they did not seem surprised and said their manager had given 'permission for one camper to park overnight'. They could see it had gotten out of hand but they could not reach their manager. As the noise increased and our daughter became afraid to have these people right outiside her room, we decided to talk to the front desk once more, to no avail. At our request, they booked us in their 'sister accommodation' a few blocks away. We ended up changing hotels late at night, staying in another motel where the owner was friendly, however the rooms were filthy, the phone cords ripped out of the wall and the bulbs were missing from the light fixture. A very disappointing experience, Kelowna is a great place to visit, but with the huge number of tourists traveling through there it appears that some motel managers are becoming very greedy at the expense of their regular guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Kelowna for business or pleasure, Days Inn Kelowna welsomces you. We are located just minutes from Kelowna International Airport and popular local attractions. Explore the city or enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing, golfing, swimming or even a winery tour. You’ll start your day off right with our free Daybreak Café breakfast full of tasty choices. After a long day of travelling or play, refresh yourself in our heated outdoor pool, or relax and unwind in our outdoor heated whirlpool. Days Inn Kelowna is your one stop destination for everything the Okanagan Valley has to offer. You will appreciate our friendly service, relaxing atmosphere and our clean, comfortable guest rooms. Our knowledgeable staff can help you plan any number of excursions to make your stay a memorable one. Days Inn Kelowna is the Best Value under the Valley Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Kelowna Days Inn
- Days Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley