Bottom line...rooms were great....but don't plan to have others in your room after 11 pm or you WILL get a $200 fine. This was not made clear to our group (about 16 rooms) when we booked for a wedding vacation for a week from Sept 27th-Oct 4th. As our rooms were already paid for in full - there was nothing we could do when we found out the 'rules'. The pool and hot tub entrance was locked when we had a beautiful sunny day so we were unable to get in unless we jumped the fence. If you want to make this your home with small children, the noise curfew would be welcomed but that's not why we were there. Conflicting housing arrangements at Playa Del Sol make it not so attractive for vacationers. Amanda was very helpful & professional but 'Security' was snotty & so tight we almost choked!! Not happy. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley