“Fun place”

Ranked #26 of 345 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This place is awesome! They always have something going on or are out in the community. The food is great and so is the beer! If you like to try out new flavours this is the place to go. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to picking out something you might like. Still unsure? Have one of their samplers. The staff will help you pick out a couple and go from there. Plus the food is top notch.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have visited plenty of breweries from the Lower Mainland, Okanagan and Kootenay's. This was by far the darkest I've been too, reminding me of an old pub. Maybe that's what they are going for but it's just not my taste. We arrived just before dinner time to sample some of their beers. I was happy to see they had plenty to offer with about 10 beers available. We both ordered flights and were surprised to hear that they only offered half of their beers to sample. I believe one was all out; a couple were in cans only; and a couple by the pint/growlers only. The beer we did sample was average with the Cherry Sour being a stand out. The service was average and the prices were as well. This is the only brewery I've left with my growler empty.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place so much! perfect for a night out or just a beer after work. Amazing beer, delicious food and board games for some extra fun!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We sat on the patio on a Sunday sunny summer day & watched the trains go by. Enjoyed different beers and the guest cider on tap and a few appies. The place was great. They didn't have enough staff on, so the waiters were overwhelmed. Also, Kamloops is full of evacuees right now and the population has increased over 30% so lots of people around.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had an opportunity to check out the different beers they brew and out of the 12 we tried we liked 9 - the other 3 likely are good too but not for our taste - I would definitely buy a growler and fill it with their beer. Also had an opportunity to see their dog that is their mascot. It is a bit noisy but good atmosphere, good service. Enjoy!