MacQueen's Manor Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kamloops
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Motel Kamloops(Kamloops)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Pat was the perfect host - she was very personable and welcoming. She served up a great breakfast in the morning after carefully checking about dietary requirements. We had a great chat over breakfast - just like old friends coming for breakfast rather than paying lodgers.

Best of all, after we accidentally left our jackets behind in the room, Pat was great about posting them to one of our next stops so we could collect them - it was very much appreciated - thanks again Pat!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 22 September 2011

If you're reading reviews to decide where to stay, look no further. The couple are SO lovely, I can't stress enough just how warm, professional, yet friendly they are!!
The house is cosy, at night you can sit on the decking and over-look Kamloops.
I stayed here for one night on route through the rockies in June and I honestly didn't want to leave. Im gluten intolerant, and we advised before staying, and om my goodness - can this women serve!! I was given fresh fruit, egg souffle, bluberry muffins, toast, delishious coffee, juice...It was the best and most memorable breakfast I might ever have had.
The bed is super comfy, plus it has a heating device, seperate for each side, massive flat screen TV, kitchenette, the room is spacious, the shower good.
I will forever recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We stayed at this B&B in early Sept- on a stop-over from Whistler to Banff. This B&B is excellent- Pat (the Host) is great, the B&B is spotless and breakfast was fantastic. You can tell that Pat really takes pride in her breakfast. Great value also. We would definitely stay if every back in Kamloops again and I would highly recommend a stay to anyone. Thanks Pat!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My boyfriend and I had planned to stay at MacQueen's Manor at the beginning of September. However, due to an illness in the family we have had to postpone our trip. Pat was extremely understanding of the circumstances surrounding the cancellation and assured us that we are always welcome at MacQueen's Manor "even if just for a cup of coffee."

We look forward to staying here when we reschedule our trip. This type of warm hospitality is exactly why we choose to stay in B&Bs!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Strongly suggested, warm hospitality, kosy setting excellent breafast.

• Stayed: July 2011