“Great place for food and drink”

The Noble Pig Brewhouse
Ranked #9 of 358 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very nice décor, and super friendly service from the waitress (the greeter at the door wasn't quite as friendly or polite). Pretty decent selection of items on the gluten free menu. I had the corn chowder with gluten free crackers, and a side of marinated olives. The chowder was excellent, and the crackers were very good, seemed possibly homemade. Olives were also delicious. I didn't try the beer but my companions did, and they each really enjoyed their flights. I would highly recommend this pub.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Went to the Noble Pig with two other work colleagues after a long day of travel and business. We had a few drinks and had a great time. The food was good. I think the waitress deserves special credit for being fun, I'm pretty sure we were nowhere near as funny as we thought, and kept humouring us with our random drink requests and poor jokes.

I'm not sure what else there is in the area to cater for this market but the Noble Pig was hard to beat for good variety of booze, good variety of food well made and excellent service at a reasonable price in a fun, relaxed setting.

We will be back.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

A longish walk [for me] from our hotel Sandmans Signature, but worth it. Good vibe inside with multi televisions screening hockey and base ball. The Canadians really are doing a great job on their craft beers. So much variety, styles and interesting hops.

A shared, and very good, pizza was sufficient for us after the culinary delights of the Rocky Mountaineer.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is a great lunch or dinner spot...the upscale pub food is amazing and many choices of unique home brews to compliment. The staff is super knowledgeable and quick delivery.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This restaurant has a distinctly pub feel when you enter, I was a bit worried it wouldn't be family friendly at first, but it worked out just fine. The food and the service were good.