All reviews bagels aberdeen mall hot tub waffle maker the breakfast area sports team hard boiled eggs british columbia great sleep place to stay free breakfast recommend this hotel nice room spent one night convenient location rooms are clean long drive
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Perfectly good hotel located near a shopping mall and various eateries. Room was very well equipped and was clean and very presentable. The pool was a good size for city centre hotels and was clean, unfortunately the waterslide was out of action.
Breakfast had a very good selection of hot and cold food but served on polystyrene plates, I understand the reasoning for this but feel that the food was of a good standard and was worthy of crockery.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Adaeze R, Front Desk agent at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as a stopover on Rocky Mountaineer.

For such a prestigious train journey, shame about this place.

Smelt awful in the rooms. Stale cigarettes and road noise prevented sleep.

If Kamloops wants to be the main stop on route for this fabulous train, they need to up their game.

I would say this is a 2* hotel when you are paying 5* train journey prices.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Markthespark05
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean, very Comfortable.
Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Adaisy.
It is our first stay in a Comfort Inn but won't be my last. Very impressed and would recommend this Hotel. Parking also available which makes things easy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Adaeze R, Guest Services at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

When I was checking in I was informed that they don't accept aarp discount cards,The desk clerk did not even know what it was. After getting in the room I rechecked the comfort inn website and yes they do accept aarp cards .I figured no problem I will straighten it out in the morning.Differnt clerk in the morning.still said I don't what this card is. I showed her on the website . Her response was I should have told them when I check in.they have already charged it to my card and can change it I left there feeling I was taken advantage of . I have stayed at this hotel al most every time I drive thru Kamloops .This Is my last time. The room was in need of renovation also. Not worth the money anymore

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This is a hotel I will never stay in again. The facility was a standard hotel but with the water slide not working and the workout area locked the one evening I checked. Also, the room keys would not work and had to get them redone. BUT the front desk staff had the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We attended as a team and used the breakfast area in the evening to eat together. It was a common area that was open (not blocked of). We used it and left it completely clean. They did not like us using the area. We were not causing any trouble. They told us that "we should be happy they are allowing us to use it at all". They told us there were complaints but it could not have been us as we had curfew at 10 p.m. and were in our rooms. Were informed that there was not to be any socializing. Cannot be in the parking lot etc. It went on and on. If you do not want teams staying there, then do not take their bookings. We left a lot of money at this hotel and we were treated terribly. My advice - never stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends