1,790 results
All reviews rooftop pool rocky mountaineer club floor blue restaurant underground parking london drugs downtown kamloops a great stay hockey tournament front desk staff hot tub riverside park would stay here again overnight stop beds were comfortable one night stay train
Reviewed 12 December 2017

The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. I did not use the restaurant, pool, or fitness centre as my stay was very short; however I have heard great things. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel540, Manager at Hotel 540, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear MrsTanis,
Thank you for all your comments on your recent stay with Hotel 540. We are happy to here that you enjoyed all of the services we offer. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This was a prize at my annual Christmas party. Very nice hotel and staff and service was excellent. Had a wonderful dinner in the dining room. Breakfast was very good although my partner thought the breakfast steak needed some type of seasoning.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear S2049AYcherylh,
Thank you for all your comments from your recent stay with Hotel 540, we appreciate the feedback. We will pass all your comment on to the team. I will also mention to the chef regarding your steak that you had for breakfast. Thank you again for all your comments.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Hotel room was clean and the staff were very friendly and willing to accommodate any needs we had.
The check in and out was easy . The bottles of water in the fridge when we arrived was also a nice feature.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel540, Manager at Hotel 540, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear 558michelle,
Thank you for all your feedback from your recent stay, we appreciate all the comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay but would love to know what we could have done to make it a 5/5 experience. I would love to hear more about what we could have done so please feel free to contact me at jbennett@hotel540.ca

Thanks

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My husband and I were married September 2017 at hotel 540. We had both ceremony and reception on the stunning rooftop terrace. I can honestly say that my experience with the hotel was 5-star, from the planning stages to the last dance!! The staff, accommodations and venue were top notch. They set up and took down all decorations. Made sure all vendors were on time and set up correctly.
The food was out of this world!!! Our guests were talking about it for weeks after. I cannot say enough goods things about Hotel 540.
Carilee Tate was our Hotel contact and she went above and beyond for us. She hands down made our day everything we envisioned. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mellissa B,
Thank you for all your comments regarding your Summer Wedding. We are happy that our Team was able to be part of such and amazing day. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Staff was very accommodating and Hotel was quiet and comfortable. Restaurant was clean and service was excellent with healthy meal alternatives. Pool and exercise room were set up well and clean at all times.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay at Hotel 540, we appreciate all the feedback. We hope to see you soon.