All reviews spg member one night front desk staff were very friendly the air conditioning hotel restaurant little things stay at this hotel again gas station shower head comfortable stay night's sleep nice pool room was clean and comfortable mini fridge pleasant surprise highway dryer
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We experienced fast and friendly check in. Our room was a nice standard room that was nothing fancy but very clean and comfortable. Good location with ample amenities. I would recommend this hotel to those visiting Kamloops.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Hannah J, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Colleen M,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Four Points Kamloops. We are glad to hear your room was clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed our amenities.

We hope to see you during your next trip to Kamloops!

All the best,
Hannah J.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Have stayed in this hotel many times now and is my families choice when in Kamloops. Rooms are well furnished and designed and always very clean. The beds are extremely comfortable and the pillows are great. The staff is friendly and have always gotten the bill exactly right. The location is great as there are some good restaurants around and pubs and coffee shops. Only negative if there is one is there are no robes to use to get to the pool and water slide.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
LaRhonda S, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Matt D,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel! We're happy to learn we have been able to accommodate you and your family on several occasions. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here in the summer on a business trip. The hotel was clean and in a good location from the main highway, stores etc.

The staff were all very friendly and easy going with my group. The hot tub and water slide were great for a little fun and relaxing after work. I give the water slide a solid 7 out of 10, just remember to sit up at the bottom or your gonna be 2 inches shorter ;)

The restaurant had great food and if you say no to room service you get a $5 DOLLAR coupon for the attached restaurant.. #winning!

All in all I have no regrets recommending this fine establishment to friends and have actually visited on numerous occasions.

Keep up the great work four points!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Lobby small and basic. Bar open to lobby so not quiet. Room door rattled, one outlet didn't work (plugs fell out no matter what I tried), USB port on TV box didn't work, chair tattered, outlets generally difficult to find, fridge was unplugged, air conditioning unit loud and inconsistent, bathroom light fixtures slightly rusted around the inside, staff friendly helpful but slightly less professional than other hotels (i.e. being obviously distracted while on the phone with me). Bed side light switches too high (had to get up out of bed to switch off). Coffee machine location very high and inconveniently located. Had to ask location of parking, restaurant, swimming pool instead of immediately being told at check in… Was just handed my card and told enjoy your stay without mention of anything. There are many hotels in the same neighbourhood. Check those first.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TaiyasGran
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Booked this Hotel using an Airmails reward and just thought of it as a convenient place to spend a couple nights but was thoroughly surprised!
It was a wonderful experience! Conveniently located, it is a very clean and friendly hotel. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the restaurant. Staff at the front desk and restaurant was very friendly and helpful. Well-equipped exercise room and great swimming pool. They have a water slide but it was closed for maintenance. At 69 I wasn’t that disappointed! I can’t compare it to other Hotels in Kamloops but I don’t need to. When I go back to Kamloops, I would not hesitate to stay at the Four Points Hotel.

Room Tip: Front facing rooms have a great view of the valley.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
LaRhonda S, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Shayne D,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to learn you had a wonderful experience with us thanks to our friendly team, clean accommodations, delicious breakfast, and more! We hope to see you again soon. All the best.