“Excelllent restaurant, great food, very friendly”

Koh-i-noor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 16
Description: Dear Guest You are about to embark on a culinary voyage that will take you to the Indian Sub-Continent.Indian cuisine is as diverse, rich and ancient as the country itself.It is impossible for any one restaurant to serve all the endless varieties of superb Indian food, which is why the KOH-I-NOOR Indian Restaurant in Kamloops passionately brings you a taste of the best cuisine North India has.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We got into Kamloops late and were told about this restaurant. They were just closing but unlocked the door to let us in and prepared a wonderful meal. Delicious and very friendly.

1  Thank shirleyhr

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

A friend brought me here, and I can say is WOW. I wish I had been here with a large group, so I could sample more! Kashmiri rice (nuts/fruit) and the most tender beef vindaloo... with garlic Naan made this restaurant memorable. Wih I could have tried the saag paneer, aloo gobi, pakoras... Kashmiri Naan. Making this a must-return-to spot! Yum!!

2  Thank crazylabchick
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice buffet lunch
Both vegetarian and 2 meat dishes
Flavours good but could have had more spice for my tastes
Butter chicken was very tender
Lots of Naan bread brought to table
Excellent server!

1  Thank rhfarm
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We came to this restaurant after reading great reviews on TripAdvisor. Well, the food was ok, nothing exceptional, but nothing to complain about either. Goat curry was too salty, but it may be just me. Beef korma was good. Biryany was good too.
The problem was with service. There were 4 of us. Kids ordered their dishes (chicken and fires and biryani), then me and my husband placed our orders. But while doing it my husband changed his mind and instead of goat curry asked to bring him korma, the same as me. I specified to the waiter that we don't want curry and want instead two kormas. And what do you know? We were served two korma AND curry! Five dishes in dishes. And were charged to that too.
So, if you are making an order in this restaurant and changing it in the process, make sure that the waiter gets your order right, since they don't really pay attention to what their customers saying.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our family stopped in and had supper here last night. We ended up just having the dinner buffet and it was very good. Our son has to be gluten-free and almost everything is gluten-free, except of course the great samosas. Highly recommend this place!

2  Thank Wayne H