“Still awful”

Kim Wah Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 115 Restaurants in Duncan
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to try take out tonight. Had singapore noodles and spicy squid. Both dishes were barely etible and the leftovers were place directly in the compost. I do not recomend eating here.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for over 10 years for the buffet lunch always consistently good. Great tasty selection. I start with won ton soup, they offer two kinds of rice, sweet and sour pork often ginger pork or dried garlic pork, chop suey, chow mien, egg rolls and deep fried chicken wings always a favorite, and many other items. Also two kinds of jello and pineapple chunks with fortune cookie complete an ready to eat sit down meal. They offer 10 per cent discount for seniors!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We ordered takeout and got some standard items, sweet and sour chicken balls, beef and broccoli, chicken fried rice, egg rolls and wonton soup. The total came to $55 but they take 10% off if you pay cash. When we unwrapped and opened the food at the house it did not look very appealing. The egg rolls looked like a deep fried and battered piece of fish and there wasn't much inside for the size of it! The food was okay but when it came to eating the leftovers, neither of us wanted them. The entire meal was overpriced and disappointing.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

bought chow mein and honey garlic pork that were terrible threw it out ....Took a picture of the pork so when I came into Duncan the next night I would show the owner ...Well he was rude and could of cared less and I said I come here once a week for lunch or dinner to go ..NOT any more go elsewhere for dinner not worth the money for rotten food and rude owners...

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I was a regular customer for years, until recently. The waitresses are good but the owners are rude and with a high turnover of staff I can only presume it's because they are not treated well. The food quality is on and off meaning sometimes it was very good and other times it was very greasy and not so good. They have a good variety on the buffet. They charge for refills on pop. When I spoke to one of the owners about the cost of refills he very bluntly said not to buy it then. Valid point. I won't buy it again and I won't be back.