“Great Service and Food”

Ranked #11 of 117 Restaurants in Duncan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We visited this restaurant on Good Friday and it was very busy. Despite that, we got a table right away. All of the staff that we dealt with were polite and professional. The food was delicious and the menu was extensive. They substituted my toast and hashbrowns with seven different types of delicious fresh fruit. The prices were reasonable. This place is a gem.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The doghouse used to be the place to go. Always good food and reasonable prices. The prices have gone up, service is slow and at times not attentive and the food not the same. We ordered the famous foot longs...by the time you had the “extras” you are looking at about $5-7 more just for a foot long and you have to buy your pickles now. It’s not our go to anymore. Sad face.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Sat down at a table, wait for 5 min+ for service. Didn't even get asked for a drink. Tonight the waitress walked up to me turned around and walked away, then walked around the cashier table and walked behind me. Previously she Walked past me twice, obvious I had not been served as my menu was still on the table.
I got up and before I walked away, the manager said he would buy dinner tonight.
I said I was leaving as this was two weeks in a row with poor service and left. Undecided if I will return.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is as expected diner food. Larger portions of Pretty good food. Service acceptable.
All Home made pies are really incredibly good
Coffee by the pot is probably the worst . So, have water

Reviewed 4 March 2018

From the restaurant Mgr. to the friendly staff they want you to get exactly what you want! Large portions and very good food you’ll be very satisfied with everything you order . I’ve been here several times now and never a disappointment!