“Sweet and Sour Pork was delicious”

Woodland Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 115 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Good food and Good Service. Price was good and service was fast. Friendly lady.This was my first visit and I am returning another day for more good food

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I work downtown and buy my lunch here just about every day. I get chicken noodle soup, that is loaded with vegetablesl for about 8.50. I have super sensitive stomach but this fills my appetite. I also work for a boss that is in love with all asian food, and he says that Woodland has the best chinese food in town. He eats all over, Vancouver, etc. I find them polite, on time and always consistent with their food.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Last night for the first time we ordered take-out, 2 "combination dinner for one". The girl said it would be 20 minutes, my husband went to get the food and said there was no one else in the restaurant and our food was ready. My deep fried prawns and spring rolls were very greasy and the rice was lukewarm. My husband ate more of his meal than I did, he had rice with sweet and sour pork and vegetable chop suey. This morning he is not feeling well and has a very sore stomach. We wonder if the food was warmed up from the lunch smorgasbord since the food was ready so fast when there was no one else in the restaurant. We will not order food from here again.

1  Thank Vicki G
Reviewed 15 August 2017

A true family restaurant, with the young daughter helping out with waitressing. Very cute. The food is fresh and well prepared. The whole family id friendly, and the atmosphere casual.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We thought we would try something new. Do not waste your money by eating here. We ordered pork fried rice, chicken in black bean sauce and ginger beef. The rice was dark yellow and each piece of rice was a millimeter square. It was completely tasteless and I am not sure if it was actually rice. Can rice be cut up into 1mm tiny squares? The chicken in black bean sauce was dry and the cook dumped all the old dried up green beans from the kitchen on the plate. There were so many that I thought I was given a huge plate of dried up green beans. The ginger beef was covered in a red chili sauce with some cut up ginger placed on top of it. It was deep fried to the point that I was afraid I was going to break a tooth by biting it. Don't waste your money here.

1  Thank spiritbear07